Our birthday

A warm morning with brilliant rays of sunlight reflecting on the beautiful shimmering sea. That beautiful ray of sunlight shines on the door to wake up a 16-year-old girl.

Since the girl's mood wasn't bad today, everything was more beautiful than usual. She stepped out of the bed softly and beautifully like a fairy out of a fairy tale.

That's what happened until the lady entered the bathroom, did personal hygiene and stepped on the beautiful little scale. A gentle curse sounded along with a bit of haki.

"Damn it!"

The birds on the branches were startled to fly, the flowers began to fade, the windows were broken.

At this time, the Vinsmoke family gathered in the dining room also heard the sound. Judge says:

- Is today that day?

- Right! (Yonji said)

We have to replace the windows again. (Niji added a sentence that made everyone nod in recognition.)

Back to the bathroom.

The elegant and beautiful girl at the beginning of the story has now become a yaksha demon.

Are you not understanding what is going on?

Let me explain.

The girl in the yaksha demon state was a girl with shoulder-length blond hair, blue eyes, and her body was petite and cute.

However, would its owner wish for that?

Of course NO!

A body that she desires is a sexy body, where it needs to be big must be big, where it needs to be small, it must be small. But fate is ironic. She has a petite and cute body.

And on this very day every year, she will step on the scale and measure her weight. Everything will still be very normal if the scale follows the rule "Everything changes with time".

BUT THE PROBLEM IS THAT SHE CAN'T LOSE WEIGHT

Everything was still very normal when Tan Tan was 10 years old. She still develops very normally, even develops better than normal people. However, one day she discovered:

"I haven't gained a centimeter or a kilo"

At first she was only worried about her height. She thinks it must be because she is not eating enough. And so for a month, Tan Tan always eats twice as much as before. But after 1 month, she still hasn't gained any weight.

She gets nervous and scared every time she thinks about her weight. That's why Tan Tan made herself a rule, she would only step on the scale on her birthday. However, the year she had her 11th birthday, she was shocked and caused chaos in the Vinsmoke house.

It emitted Haki early in the morning. Causing countless servants to faint. The windows are almost completely broken. The damage to people and property that day was not much, but it was enough to scare Judge into fainting.

Even during her travels, if an unlucky island is visited by her on her birthday, it is determined... The whole island will faint one day.

Until now, despite being 16 years old, Tan Tan still maintains a modest height and weight of 1m55/40kg.

Meanwhile, the Judger's kids are growing day by day. The shortest one is already 1 head taller than Tan Tan. And Tan Tan always hates those who are taller than him.

The Vinsmoke house also considered this as a sign to mark Tan Tan's birthday. Before, only Reiju and the Judger would give him gifts, and the other kids would come and argue with Tan Tan.

This year Tan Tan got more gifts from new people. But maybe she doesn't like it at all.

Since her mood had simply changed to "Get away from me", there was nothing that could make her feel better. Especially gifts from the Vinsmoke boys.

I thought Judge's three children had changed their minds, but maybe I was wrong!

Gift giving is just another way to take the pranks to the next level.

Just look at the gifts they give:

Ichiji: Fresh Milk

Niji : High heels

Yonji: A hat

Those gifts will be very meaningful if they do not include:

Pure fresh milk helps children grow taller

Shoe shop said: A suitable pair of shoes will help customers be more confident about their height!

And Yonji gave me a...chef hat

What do they mean?

Tell me to drink milk to wear high heels and a chef's hat to be taller?

There really is no hope! Can't expect anything from them.

And Reiju and Judge are still the same as in other years.

Judge gave me a gun with Vinsmoke technology installed and the Germa 66 logo attached.

Reiju is a ticket that can ask her to do whatever I want.

Like every year, I soon lost hope for a birthday.

I went to the kitchen, asked for a cake, followed by a nice bottle of wine.

I prepared everything and took it out to eat while watching the sunset.

I will make this party as a goodbye Han. I don't want to torture myself anymore.

I will do my and his birthday party for the last time.

After this will no longer be "Happy Birthday Han and Tan".

Only happy birthday to me.

Because it's time for me to accept Han's death. I opened the bottle of wine and raised it to the sky and shouted:

- Happy Birthday!

I finished the bottle in one gulp.

This is my first time drinking it and it doesn't taste good at all.

"Too spicy!"

I lay down on the grass and covered my eyes with my hands. I cried again. But this is a farewell tear. I no longer feel pain.

That night I was alone on the grass, but I felt very warm.

-To be continued-