Tan Tan's Decision (1)

When she woke up, it was late afternoon, the sun had set at the foot of the hill, leaving a patch of orange-red sky as if it wanted to dye the sea.

She walked quietly in the twilight. The street lights have also begun to light up. She passed a flower shop, a woman was playing with children in front of the shop.

A child because he was always playing and ran into Tan Tan and fell. That child was crying math, the woman was also frantic with the child. When she calmed the child, she raised her eyes to apologize.

Seeing Tan Tan she was shocked. The corners of her eyes became wet, tears fell down her thin cheeks.

She hesitantly called:

- Miss Tan Tan..

Tan Tan's eyebrows relaxed, she looked at the woman, her memories flooded back. Her nose became stinging, tears fell, she hugged the woman, sobbing and said:

- Hally. You're alive, you're still alive.

Hally was formerly a close servant of Tan Tan's mother. She was adopted by Tan Tan's mother at a young age. That year, Tan Tan's mother ruthlessly kicked Hally out of the house.

At that time, Tan Tan and Han were very angry with their mother, because after all, for these twins, Hally was like an older sister in the family.

But only now did she know, it turned out that Hally that year was because she had a crush on a merchant. They fell in love with each other and she gave herself to the merchant. As a result, she became pregnant and the merchant wanted to marry Hally.

But because Hally was pregnant before marriage, if it was revealed, it would be shameful for a hundred generations. Hally cried and begged Lady Mari (Tan Tan's mother) to find a way to help her. At that time, Mari had no choice but to ruthlessly expel her from the clan unconditionally. Help Hally hide her pregnancy.

Then she followed the merchant and the two had a happy time together. After a few years Hally returned to this town. Only then did she learn that the Bloo family had been massacred. No one survived. Hally was deeply hurt and regretted not being able to repay the family, especially Lady Mari.

Now, when she meets the lady she thought was dead, Hally couldn't help but hug her. Hally cried, wetting Tan Tan's shirt.

But every meeting must have a parting time. Tan Tan said goodbye to Hally's family, and she was on her way again.

Tan Tan has made his decision. She thought it was time to put an end to all the hesitation.

After nearly a month, Tan Tan returned. She has returned 'home'.

This time she didn't kick the door like the previous times, nor did she shoot fireworks to let everyone know that she was back.

Tan Tan quietly pushed open the door and entered the Vinsmoke mansion.

She pulled two large bags. The objects in it collided with each other to create a shrill clanking sound.

Tan Tan now looks like a beggar. The clothes she was wearing were the same clothes from a month ago, which were tattered, dirty, and stained with blood.

Looking back, she saw that her ship when she returned was not the same as when she took it away. It's a pirate ship.

Tan Tan's eyes were as dull as if he had lost sleep for a long time. Plus her ragged clothes make her look more like a zombie than a human.

When the servants saw Tan Tan, they were so scared that they didn't dare to move, everyone was scared and didn't know how to act.

Tan Tan mutters as he walks away:

- bath.. bathroom.. bathroom..

Hearing that, the servants made a fuss, urgently preparing the bathroom for Tan Tan.

Zombie, after being soaked in warm water and changing into a clean outfit, resurrected back into a beautiful Tan Tan.

After bathing, she asked to eat. After eating, she asked to see the Judge.

But because it was already dark when she returned, everyone was already asleep. So her request right now is extremely difficult. No servant was brave enough to disturb the king's sleep.

Like a child, she cried all the time, she behaved uncharacteristically, making a fuss over the castle.

With that noise, no one can sleep. From the king to the prince and princess, even a sleeper like Yonji woke up.

Niji scratched his head and scolded

- Is she crazy? She's been missing for a month, only to show her face now. Also, she was noisy and wouldn't let anyone sleep.

Reiju approached Tan Tan kindly and asked:

- How are you, Tan Tan?

Tan Tan looked up at Reiju and then indifferently turned away, she coldly stood up and walked over to Judge

- I want to talk to you.

As she spoke, she pointed her finger directly at Judge's face, and then staggered, unsteady, and fell down.

Ichiji standing nearby smelled a familiar scent.

Strong smell of alcohol.

Ichiji immediately asked the servants nearby, how much alcohol did they give Tan Tan to make her so drunk.

The servants there kept shaking their heads and replied that they didn't serve her alcohol at all.

But when they received the report of the inspection of the boat that Tan Tan used to return, they knew.

On the transmission there were many barrels of wine, but all were empty. It is possible that Tan Tan alone drank all the alcohol to curb his hunger and thirst. Because there was no food or water on board. With that condition, it was a miracle that she was able to return.

The other two bags that Tan Tan brought back were full of gold. If converted, it must be more than a few billion beri. With that amount of money, it's possible to conclude that she robbed the pirates.

Tan Tan still vaguely demanded to speak to Judge. Ignore everyone's advice.

Yonji came up behind her, one hand pulling her up.

Feeling himself being lifted up by someone, Tan Tan slowly turned his head to look. She raised her finger to point at yonji and said:

- G-Gorillas.

Everyone in the room is now petrified. Yonji also froze for a few seconds.

After that, he also regained his senses and said to Tan Tan a sentence:

- You're drunk!

After saying that, he carried the wine worm that was still pulling his cheek to his room.

When she got there, Yonji threw Tan Tan on the bed, pulling the blanket over her.

Tan Tan lay on the soft, warm place and hid his head in the pillow.

After finishing, Yonji walked out of the room, closing the door.

After a few minutes, Yonji's figure returned. This time he opened the door and peered into the room. Thinking that Tan Tan would be a little cold without a blanket, he took the blanket that Tan Tan was holding in his arms and covered her neatly.

When he was done, he left the room.

But a few minutes later someone came in. It's Ichiji.

Ichiji went into the room, looked around, then left again.

Moments later, another person entered.

So one night her door was opened and closed more times than in the days she left.

And Tan Tan was still fast asleep without knowing what was happening.

If she knew about this scene, she would probably say something like this:

"These people are weird!"

-To be continued-