Disorientation

Tan Tan's heartbeat seemed to stop, his breathing became fast, cold sweat flowed into a stream.

She tightened her grip on the hem of her shirt making it wrinkled.

- HEY!

Yonji pulled Tan Tan up and asked her

- What's wrong with you? Suddenly staring at that corpse for nothing.

- Your acquaintance? (Niji)

Tan Tan took Yonji's hand and stood up, answering

- Don't know her!

She let go of Yonji's hand and walked out of the laboratory

Her body trembled with every chill, she grabbed her hand to stop the shaking.

Just remembering that day hatred resurfaced.

She was afraid, indignant, felt unfair.

The bastard who broke her family is living on the loose.

And more importantly, he discovered her existence.

It will be soon. He will come and take her life. Like he did 12 years ago.

What should she do? She didn't want to die, and she didn't want anyone involved.

Even if it's the Vinsmoke family.

Tan Tan has to choose.

One is that she will stay here and live under Vinsmoke's protection, if Doflamingo really wants to kill her then nothing can guarantee that Germa 66 can avoid doom. Because not to mention how scary the force behind him is, his strength is not ordinary.

And to prevent that from happening, she can only die or leave here. Get away from this place, end with the Vinsmoke family completely.

Although she had always told her heart to never put her feelings on them, always thinking of their cruelty.

Always engrave painful and bloody memories when living in this house.

But she couldn't.

She could not raise her eyes to see them die because of her, nor did she want to leave this place.

Just thinking about it made her heart ache. The pain that no words can describe.

Perhaps she had fallen in love with them for a long time.

It's painful.

What should Tan Tan do? What should she do to satisfy herself without having to involve anyone? Was she too selfish? Or is she too soft?

Too many questions with no answers.

Tan Tan dragged his heavy legs back to his room. Seeing the photo at the bedside she burst into tears.

She cried like a baby, without restraint, without justification, without wanting to stop.

She wanted to cry to ease these difficulties.

So lonely

So tired

So difficult

Tan Tan is tired. Tan Tan wants to go home. Tan Tan wants...to live.

She fell asleep with tears still flowing in the corners of her eyes. In her dream she felt warmth and kindness. Is it a parent? Or Han?

I miss everyone.

Tan Tan is sleeping dreamily in the love that she longs for. Family love and care. Of the people she always loved.

Even if it's just a dream, for Tan Tan this is the most precious gift.

That night that person was always by Tan Tan's side. Take care of her through the fever. Whisper to her confidants, apologies and regrets that he did not want it to happen.

-----------------

After a rough night, Tan Tan woke up with a nagging headache that had been following her since last night.

But she had no intention of going back to bed to be a patient.

She turned around, got out of bed, got dressed, and opened the door to leave the room.

She took her ship out of the kingdom. Before she left, she only said to the shipbuilder in the small port:

- I'm home! If they ask, just report it.

So Tan Tan set sail again. This time she went there was a place she wanted to go.

She's been wandering for too long, it's time to go home.

Because the boat runs on advanced technology, she is back in her hometown in no time.

The town is still the same as before, the harbor is still crowded and bustling. The only difference was that no one else recognized her to greet her.

She stopped at a flower shop near the harbor, and a young woman came out to greet customers. A young, dynamic flower shop owner, but also a stranger to her.

Tan Tan just bought a small flower and strode down the familiar road.

Standing in front of the mansion's gate, she looked back at her house. The mansion has begun to deteriorate. The former white lime wall was soon discolored and peeling paint. The flowers and grass in the front yard were already knee-high. Lush trees obscured the shadow of the mansion.

She pushed open the door.

She smelled a familiar scent. Ah! The cinnamon tree in the front yard. Is it already this high? It used to be only a little taller than her head, but now it has become a home for birds to nest.

She opened the main door, a layer of dust rose. The house was covered with layers of white cloth to prevent dust, but it had also begun to rot. Rats and spiders took this as their territory and roamed around. Seeing an intruder, but they also know who is the owner of this place, so they don't dare to be rude.

Tan Tan out the back garden, the old graves have faded. The mulberry bushes from the nearby greenhouse have also crawled all the way here.

They germinated and blossomed, producing bright red berries. The squirrels were delighted to collect each fruit and bring it back to the cave. When he heard someone's voice, he turned his tail and ran away.

Tan Tan sat down in front of her mother's grave, placing a white rose on top. She sat on the grass and looked down at her mother's grave. Space fell into silence. Only the birdsong, the wind and the faint sound of church bells.

Tan Tan asked

- What should I do?

No one answered her.

Tan Tan lay down on her mother's grave, she closed her eyes and fell asleep.

-To be continued-