Tragedy!

When Tan Tan decided to jump down from the high wall of the navy, her heart soon had a plan. How could she forget Admiral Sengoku's bait trap strategy.

Fortunately, on board Law's submarine, there was exactly what Tan Tan needed. As she was about to leave, she accidentally saw a backpack carefully stored in a wooden box. Because of her undying curiosity, she opened it to check it out.

And then "Oh what a surprise". That backpack is actually a parachute - an item thought to be only found on Earth. So Tan Tan conveniently stole it. She had no idea how much its owner loved it. He even regretted it, did not dare to use it, and kept it deep inside his personal box as a precious treasure.

But unfortunately for the guy Shachi, the parachute for Tan Tan is just a tool to help her slow down. When she opened the parachute in the air, she herself did not expect it to be so big. The umbrella attracted a lot of eyes from the people below. Of course, there is also the attention of the ADCs.

With a bad premonition, Tan Tan immediately let go of the parachute belt and landed safely. She smiled wryly, thinking:

"Fortunately, the giant parachute caught the attention of the nearby marines so no one noticed that I landed from the air. Lucky!"

Tan Tan hid among the pirates fighting. She also didn't care much for the lava balls that were falling from above. She tried to run as fast as possible to the train carrying the strongest man in the world - the Whitebeard Yonko.

Tan Tan managed to sneak onto the deck. She rushed forward impatiently, she had to hurry. Because if Whitebeard gets off the train, that tragedy will happen. Then Tan Tan's risk would be pointless. Crowded on the ship full of men, plus the smell of the pirates' sweat that had not been bathed for a long time made Tan Tan suffocate. But she finally found him. The tall and muscular man stood in front of the ship like a majestic and immovable mountain.

Standing from above, Whitebeard quietly observed the situation around him. He saw the swarm of marines, saw the allies of the Whitebeard Pirates scattered everywhere, saw his beloved son kneeling under the knife handles of the two executioners. His stomach seemed to turn upside down, why do these meaningless wars have to go on so so many innocent people have to die.

Whitebeard suddenly jumped off the ship. Tan Tan was surprised to see what happened in front of his eyes:

- Wait...

Before she could finish her words, the ground suddenly shook. Whitebeard, he personally went to war. Tan Tan ran to the side of the ship. So she was one step behind, she didn't have time to do anything. She was upset in her heart, feeling that she was useless. Whitebeard created an earthquake that shook the heavens and the earth. The captains of the Whitebeard fleet were also present. Everyone is excited to move forward.

- MY CHILDREN. GO TO RESCUE ACE!

Responding to the father's order, the members of the gang rushed forward. They seemed to be strengthened, quickly defeating the frontline forces of the navy. At this time, Tan Tan stood on high, silently looking at the execution platform.

Suddenly, she raised her hand and slapped a large smack in the face. Mental re-alignment.

She herself is always aware that she is just a public figure in this series, the character with the name "Tan Tan" should not have existed in the first place. Since childhood, she has always been worried about this issue, so she did not dare to act arbitrarily for fear of affecting the plot.

But everything is just an excuse for her to hide from the truth, she doesn't want to interact with too many people, do too many things, create too many memories to cherish. However, life pushed her forward, making her have her own journeys, have friends with unexpected encounters.

And now she realizes that she herself is part of One Piece. She can do whatever she wants, there will be joy and there will certainly be regrets. But that's what life really is.

At first, she was still very vague about the reason why she wanted to come here, she simply wanted to be here. But at this point, she found, found the real reason she needed to be here.

"I have to help Ace survive the Battle of Marineford"

Those were the thoughts from the depths of the mind that were dug and searched with all admiration and regret for Ace's death.

Tan Tan took out Ikaku's "borrowed" gun. Next, adjust the body into a shooting position. This wasn't her first time shooting at long range, but it was the first time she tried using the technique on Logia-type Devil Fruit Eaters.

It was a technique that Tan Tan had racked his brains to come up with. It requires dexterity as well as mastery to the ultimate level. That thing is a haki bullet.

But suddenly she thought of something, Tan Tan's face turned pale. She remembered, the real reason why the fourth emperor Whitebeard was defeated was his heart disease. The serious illness directly affected his life. It was also thanks to that weakness that Akainu had the opportunity to pierce Whitebeard's stomach. A blow that nearly ended Whitebeard's life.

Tan Tan quickly moved down, quickly ran to the rescue of Whitebeard. As soon as she slid down the ship, she realized that under her feet were bright blue flames. Looking around, Tan Tan discovered a phoenix spreading its wings about to take flight.

Tan Tan's eyes suddenly flashed. The edges of the lips are upturned. Looking at it, you know immediately that it is not a good thing. She quickly ran towards the blue phoenix, seizing the opportunity to leap onto its back.

Phoenix Marco was threatened with a howl. He turned around and saw a girl sitting on his back. She was very leisurely and raised her hand to greet him.

- Yo. The phoenix gave me a ride to Mr. Whitebeard. Thank you very much. Ok, let's go!

While saying that, Tan Tan pointed at Whitebeard's battle, naturally considering Marco as a means of transportation. It's even more natural to decide for yourself without caring about other people's faces.

Marco now thinks:

"What's this?"

-To be continued-