Heart Pirates

Thanks to Law's medical techniques, Tan Tan only needs to eat and then sleep to recover. The fever is gone, and the burn is no longer painful.

Now she was sitting in the dining room aboard the Polar Tang, happily enjoying the chef's raisin bread. By this time the sun was already high, but the dining room was full of only a few people.

Tan Tan asked the chef while eating:

- Hey, chef, it's morning, but the dining room is so empty!

The chef smiled and said:

- Well, they're still in bed right now. The people here are actually their turn to take the train, so they woke up early. You do get up early, Tan Tan-chan!

Tan Tan thought

"It's early now? It's almost 8am, are these people lazy?"

- Your hours are funny. The captain is a doctor without saying anything?

He laughs

- Hahaha! What do you say. Maybe you don't know, our captain is the one who started this movement for the whole crew!

Tan Tan surprised

- What!? What do you mean?

The chef smiled wryly.

- After eating, you will come to the captain's room to know!

She continued to gnaw on her bread and answered indifferently

- OH! So I'll go check it out.

After eating, she went for a walk on the Polar Tang train. Following the chef's instructions, Tan Tan passed the male crew's bedrooms. The room was unusually quiet. Everyone is fast asleep.

After walking for a while, Tan Tan came to a room with a board above it

"No Trespassing"

Tan Tan thought to himself

"Probably this room."

She pushed open the door to enter, appearing in front of her was a very messy room. It was filled with papers and books, and in the corner there were also some very strange models.

She was about to enter the door when she kicked something. She flipped the pages lightly when she suddenly discovered a familiar face. Tan Tan pulled out the person buried in the pile of papers, gently raised his hand

BOPP!!?

--------------------------

The dining room rarely appeared the captain in the morning, but now he was eating with a scowling face, on his cheek there was also the trace of a five-fingered hand.

Sitting next to her was a girl leisurely enjoying a cup of hot tea, a large lump appeared on her head. Maybe that's the price for pissing off a mad doctor early in the morning.

Tan Tan sitting next to me still hasn't stopped complaining

- I didn't expect you to hit me, Law! I only have the kindness to wake you up!

Law frowned

- Who told you to do that? Obviously redundant.

Tan Tan makes a pitiful face

"Because I'm just worried about you." The hours are not so stable, you will soon die of illness.

- No need to worry, I'm a doctor, I know how to do it myself!

- Okay then!

After drinking a cup of tea, Tan Tan got up to leave. When she reached the door, she poked her head in and shouted back:

- Oh that's right! Law, you clean your room. I saw a mouse in your room earlier. Your room is so dirty! Hahaha

- Fuck off!!

- Okay, okay! I'm off right here.

After saying that, Tan Tan left, she went to the front of the deck to breathe some fresh air. She saw the girl who had taken care of her yesterday. Tan Tan took the initiative to start a conversation.

- Hi! Thank you for yesterday!

That girl looked up at Tan Tan with a smile and said

- Nothing. Are you better yet?

Tan Tan patted his biceps

- Fine! Looks like I haven't introduced it yet. My name is Tan Tan, I am not a pirate, nor am I a marine. Nice to know you.

- My name is Ikaku. And Tan Tan, I have something to ask.

- What's going on?

- Actually... Well, actually... you and the captain... the two of you end up being...

Tan Tan looked at the shy face of the girl. She stammered when she talked, her cheeks were red again, and her limbs were fidgeting. Sign of love!

Tan Tan thought that this girl had a crush on Law. Fearing that the other party would misunderstand her and consider her a love rival, she said bluntly:

- Me and Law just happened to meet once when we were young, this is the second time we met. We're just friends, nothing else. So don't worry. It's not like we had a shady relationship with each other.

Ikaku asked in a low voice

- Really?

- Ukm, that's right!

- Is that so!

Suddenly Ikaku looked behind Tan Tan and raised his voice:

- Hey guys, the captain got kicked, straight up.

- Open?!

A group of people hiding behind the door rushed out.

- Impossible~~ I'm sure they're lovers.

- Yes, their relationship is ambiguous.

- I don't know, I don't know. Whoever loses the bet, wants to throw up money here.

- Kaka, big win!

Tan Tan looked at the commotion ahead, it turned out that they were betting on Tan Tan and Law's relationship. There is no love story here. It's all just a lie.

Bored!

Tan Tan turned around and sat down, picking up the newspaper to read. She was startled

- Damned! How could I forget such an important thing.

At this moment, out of nowhere appeared a large screen, above which was showing the image of a chaotic battlefield.

-To be continued-