Tan Tan's Decision (2)

- Damn it! Go to die. I will take her away. (Mari)

- Please kill Me. I don't want to be a slave to those people. Judge, kill me. (Scott)

- Judge, you can't do that. They are also my children. If they lose their hearts, they will no longer be human. (Sora)

- Father, save me! (Sanji)

- I want to.. find a way out of this kingdom... don't try to stop me. (Sanji)

- Don't ever see me again, Judge. (Sora)

- Never let me see you. Badly. (Mari)

Images kept popping up in Judge's head, he dreamed of things that had happened in his past.

He dreamed of his wife suffering from a terrible disease.

Dreamed that Mari always despised and disgusted him.

Dreamed of a man in the sea begging to die.

Dreamed that the child that day looked at him with hateful eyes.

Judge sat up, getting out of bed. He went over to the picture on the table.

Picking up the photo, he touched the face of the blonde woman standing next to the children in the photo

In a low voice he called the woman's name

- Sora.

---------------

The next morning, when Tan Tan was sober, she went to the dining room to have a meal with everyone.

Just like every other time, only the sound of clinking dishes, sometimes a few words of scrutiny and boring laughter.

After the meal Judge suggested that Tan Tan join him for tea.

She agreed, because she also wanted to talk to him.

In the large room, there were only two figures. Tan Tan touched the teacup with his lips.

Judge spoke up:

- What do you want to do?

Tan Tan put down his tea cup and said calmly.

- I will leave!

Judge showed no emotion of surprise. He said:

- It's been over a month since you left without notice, and now you say you're leaving. Do you think this house is just your resting place?

Tan Tan leaned back in his chair and spoke to Judge without circling

- I will leave this house, as we agreed.

Judge squeezed his hand gently on the throne. Without waiting for his reply, Tan Tan continued

- I brought the gold. It's just a part of that huge fortune. The rest I left in the secret room of the Bloo mansion. If you want, just go there and get them, they are all yours.

From beginning to end, Tan Tan maintained a calm demeanor, neither tense nor angry.

It was Tan Tan's nonchalant attitude that showed Judge that she had indeed decided to leave.

Tan Tan stood up and was about to leave when Judge said:

- Don't you wonder about your father's death that year?

Tan Tan was silent for a moment and then straightened up. She smiled, a fake smile, a smile that concealed pain and anger. She said:

- No need! I will be the one to find that truth myself.

After that, she turned to leave.

Looking at Tan Tan's fading back, he remembered the child's figure that year.

He regrets it. Regret why that year was so cruel to that child.

He blamed all the blame on that innocent child. Treat it as if it were the cause of his beloved wife living in misery and then slowly dying in it. He regretted choosing that year the wrong way with the thought of protecting it.

The result he received was only hatred and the wounded soul of the child.

The way Tan Tan left is like the way that child left him, left this family. They all left with the thought that they would never come back to this place again.

-----------

Tan Tan returned to his room, packing his belongings into a small backpack. She changed into another clothes that were more comfortable and easier to operate.

She brought with her everything that she treasured and treasured the most. When she was done, she opened the door and walked out of the room.

Standing in front of the door was Ichiji. Perhaps he had been waiting for her outside the door for a long time. Seeing Tan Tan with the backpack she used to go out, he asked:

- How long are you going this time?

Tan Tan was silent and did not answer. She coolly brushed past Ichiji without looking at him even once.

Ichiji pulled Tan Tan's hand back, there was no emotion in his eyes.

But he felt, he felt that this time Tan Tan left, she would not come back. He doesn't want this to happen.

His feeling was like when he was about to grab a delicious cake, it fell. Even though he could have taken another identical cake, he still felt that the previous one was still better.

He doesn't want to lose it.

Ichiji didn't know what to say to make sense, but something pushed him to hold Tan Tan back. He said:

- Do you think you can just get out of here?

- ....

Hearing that, Tan Tan turned around and looked at Ichiji. She looked at him with cold eyes.

When that word passed through her ears, she understood that Ichiji's words were an assertion of sovereignty.

She assumed that Ichiji meant that she couldn't leave the Vinsmoke house easily, because she lived here and the house soon became a shackle that binds her to this family. It is her duty to serve this family for the rest of her life.

For a person who always prioritizes his freedom like Tan Tan. Hearing this sentence was like throwing rocks at her.

Tan Tan waved his hand away from Ichiji, shouting:

This house has never been home to me. We're all here because of our deal with the Judge. Now I'm tired of the scene all day rolling around in the black market, killing and killing. The agreement has ended. I will leave here, the vinsmoke family has nothing to do with me from now on.

After that, she turned to leave. She boarded the pirate ship she used to return yesterday. Sailing alone, she did not care about any difficult problems. She was determined to have nothing to do with them anymore.

-To be continued-