Welcome to Sabaody

Tan Tan frowned and slowly opened his eyes. Before her eyes was a strange scene. The vast tree arches almost covered the sky. Surrounded by floating balloons.

- Where is this?

Tan Tan put his hand on his hand and was about to sit up when a sharp pain radiated from his arm.

She frowned as she looked back at her arm and discovered a large burn, probably from the shell she hit. She clutched her injured arm and struggled to stand up straight.

- Hey fishman. Get out here!

Tan Tan soon discovered that someone was looking at him. Although her body was aching all over, her judgment and reasoning were still sharp.

From what she saw, her body was soaking wet. There are also strange bubbles and tall trees around here. The trees are numbered on them. As for the person who was hiding on the other side, he was always in the water and looked at her with fearful eyes.

Putting it all together, she figured out where she was and how she got here.

Tan Tan's thinking was not wrong. She had guessed that the place where she was standing was Sabaody Island, and she got there by crossing the hole under the Red Line, specifically through Fish-Man Island. And the only creature that can bring her from the new world across the island of mermaids and emerge at Sabaody, there is only one creature. It could only be a mermaid.

Kurage was found by Tan Tan, but because he was too scared, he did not dare to approach Tan Tan. He only dared to poke his head out.

Seeing the head with white hair glimmering in the distance, Tan Tan sighed.

If you don't want to show up, fine. I don't know who you are, but thank you very much. You don't have to worry about me anymore, come back quickly, be careful not to let others see you.

As Tan Tan said, Kurage also returned with peace of mind.

Hearing Tan Tan thank him, Kurage was very happy. So far, he has saved many people, but almost all of them do not know who helped him. Occasionally some people see his face and know he is a mermaid. But they all showed fear and chased him away.

But Tan Tan was not like that. She was the first person to see him as a mermaid but was not afraid and even thanked him. For Kurage this is the most fun thing since he became an adult.

Back to Tan Tan.

She stood there watching until the mermaid saved her by diving deep into the sea, then she left. She followed her feelings without thinking about the destination. Because she simply didn't know where to go.

If she wants to go from tree to stump, she has to cross some bridges. Tan Tan lamented:

- So annoying~

Tan Tan trudged away with a hungry stomach. As for the burn, Tan Tan took a large cloth and bandaged it. To her, this burn was just a mosquito bite, so she didn't pay much attention to it.

She followed the dilapidated houses nearby. It was difficult to find an area inhabited by people.

She went into a clothing store. When standing outside the shop, the shop owner ran out to greet. She took out a set of clothes and asked how much it cost. The shop owner saw that Tan Tan had a very noble appearance, so he implicitly assumed that Tan Tan was a rich man. He slyly pushed the price up 20 times higher.

- Madam, this garment made of natural silk costs only 20,000 beri. I see you're a young girl so I'll only sell you 19,000 beri.

Tan Tan has lived in luxury since childhood, when she went to Vinsmoke's house, Vinsmoke took care of her. Traveling is self-sufficient living. Every time she spends money, she also spends gold. She basically didn't know how great the value of money was, so even if it was a few hundred thousand beri, it was normal.

Without question, she reached into her pocket. Only now did she realize that she did not have even a dime.

She still kept a calm face and said to the shop owner:

- I don't bring money.

The owner of the clothing store was silent at the words of the crazy customer. He shouted madly:

- Bad luck! You go somewhere else.

Suddenly a gunshot rang out. She didn't understand why there were a bunch of people who were naturally fighting. Tan Tan found it strange, so he asked the shop owner.

- Hey old man, what are they doing?

He picked his nose and said to Tan Tan:

- Oh, they're pirate hunters. The pirate they were attacking was the captain of the Red Horn Pirates, whose head was worth more than 30 million beri, a notorious pirate in the south sea.

The pirate he mentioned seemed to be very strong, with just a few strokes of the sword, it caused the pirate hunters to roll on the ground.

Tan Tan stepped closer to the fighting people. Seeing that, the shop owner kindly reminded:

- Don't come near, it's dangerous, young lady.

Tan Tan pretended not to hear anything but still moved forward. She stepped in front of the pirate. The captain of the red horns saw a brave girl standing in front of him obstructing him, so he noticed her. Seeing that she is a bit small, but in the future, her figure can also be listed as a beauty. He burst into goat blood and teased Tan Tan.

"Boom!"

Tan Tan pressed his head to the ground with one hand. With just one blow, she knocked him out, knocking him unconscious. Tan Tan remained very calm under everyone's surprised eyes. She pulled the pirate's head up, pulling him closer to a nearby hunter.

She put the pirate in front of her and said:

- For you. Give me 20,000 beri.

The hunter took out 20 thousand from his pocket and gave it to Tan Tan. She happily took the money and went to the clothing store owner.

She smiled and asked:

- How much?

Her smile was a happy smile because she had money to buy clothes. But in the eyes of the shop owner, that smile was a threat, he thought that his trick was seen by Tan Tan, so his tears flowed in two lines, honestly saying:

- Yours is all 1,000 beri.

Tan Tan also did not pay attention to withdraw money and give it to him. When she was about to leave, there was a brown robe in the shop. She easily took it away.

But before she left, she politely asked:

- I'll take this!

As she said that, she laughed and scared the shop owner to death. He nodded and prayed for Tan Tan to leave quickly.

After walking for a while, she turned her head and asked:

- May I ask you..

- Yes !?

- Where is the tree number 1?

The owner of the restaurant was threatened several times in a row, and there were no tears left. He honestly showed her the way to the base of kilometer 1.

Tan Tan turned his head again to speak, but the owner quickly closed the shop and ran into the house to hide. He was unlucky today, indeed "He who plays with fire gets burnt".

Actually, Tan Tan turned his head to say thank you. Seeing the shop owner close the door so quickly, even she did not understand why.

So Tan Tan followed the instructions of the clothing store owner to the stump numbered 1- Where the human auction was held.

-To be continued-