"Because I'm Human"

Half a year ago, on an island in the New World.

.

.

.

- O king! Ahead is Soki Island (Memories), we will anchor there, sir.

Judge perched on his throne glancing at the reporting soldier. He asked the maid beside him:

- Where did she go?

The maid looked frightened and stammered in reply:

- Sir, the lady is changing clothes!

- Call her quickly. She has an important mission to do.

- Yes sir.

After saying that, the girl hurriedly ran to Tan Tan's door, knocked on the door and asked softly:

- Madam, are you ready yet? Do you need any help from me?

-No need!

Being yelled at, the maid cowered in fear, taking a step back.

The door suddenly opened and a beautiful lady stepped out.

She wears a beautiful pure white dress. A special dress that every girl wants to wear once in her life.

It's a wedding dress.

Today Tan Tan will become a bride married into a wealthy royal family, but she is not the bride they wanted.

Because she's fake bride.

A fake bride deceives the eyes of the Soki country's royal family. Behind the intermarriage drama are hungry wolves who are trying to invade that peaceful country.

Tan Tan entered the room, where the Judger was waiting.

Seeing Tan Tan, he grinned.

- As I thought, you look exactly like that princess.

He stood up and walked over to Tan Tan, peering into her deep blue eyes.

Judge hastily exclaims

- I guessed right! Only you have eyes the same color as that princess.

After saying this, he gave Tan Tan a chiffon scarf and ordered the servant to help her tie it up.

- Cover your hair carefully so no one can see. It was customary in that country to cover up their hair, but all the neighboring countries knew that women there only had the characteristic red hair. Be careful not to be exposed!

Discomfort available in person. Tan Tan raised his voice and glared at him:

- Judge! Don't order me like I'm your subordinate!

Judge's face darkened, and his smile also disappeared.

Tan Tan sat down on a nearby chair and continued:

- This time it was because Reiju begged me to help. Next time don't expect me to get involved in cases like this!

- I know! You just need to follow the right plan, you don't need to directly kill anyone. Satisfied yet?

"You say that as if I won't notice your evil plans and that damn war-crazed country." Use me to pretend to be the princess of that country to marry the prince of Soki kingdom. Then in the middle of the night, I will quietly leave, leaving the royal people in the sea of ​​​​fire. From the outside, lead the invaders to attack the kingdom. I don't need to get involved? Are you kidding me?

- Tan Tan! There's nothing in the contract that says we can't force you to kill. Besides, aren't you voluntary?

Tan Tan frowned, thinking in his heart, "Volunteering? If it wasn't for Reiju's pleas, I wouldn't have stepped foot in this dirty scheme. That country has so much money. Why don't they just rush in and fight each other? , no need to do this troublesome plan Hm! I'm the one who suffers the most!"