Conspiracy

Because it was on the right track, it only took half a day for the ship of the celestial dragon human Gorny to leave the belt of silence and was on its way to the island of justice.

But there is a serious problem.

This Celestial Dragon-man Gorny made a mistake of something very important.

Though he already knew that the island of Amazon lily was somewhere on the belt of silence. This is a commendable thing.

However, he confused the quiet belt of the Great Sea and the New World.

And now he is in the New World, a very dangerous sea full of pirates. Even so, his stupidity could not be reduced, he demanded to Sabaody, an island located on the Great Sea.

This idiot asked Vinsmoke to escort him there, which also meant they had to climb the Red Line, this guy is seriously insane.

But because Judge wants to please this guy to get to the island of justice, everyone has to obey him, including Tan Tan. Judge explained to the other heavenly dragon man that if he wanted to climb the Red Line, it would take more than half a month, that would be too long and troublesome.

At this point, Gorny immediately offered to let Judge go on the same ship with him.

Judge agreed without thinking, and even Tan Tan was dragged along.

.

.

.

.

Vinsmoke and Tan Tan have been floating in the sea for a day.

Everyone on this ship was acting very strangely. Instead of being servants, they were more like supervisors. On this ship, no matter where Tan Tan goes, someone follows him

For the Vinsmoke family, this was nothing special, but with Tan Tan, she felt very uncomfortable.

Up to the meal time, when Reiju and the others are concentrating in the same room, she is moved to a private room. At first she thought it was normal, but this kept repeating, not only during the meal but when walking, they were not met.

By the night of the 2nd day since they boarded Gorny's train, she kept thinking about the abnormality, so she toss and turn and still can't sleep.

Suddenly there's a noise outside

- Have you prepared everything yet?!

- Yes, sir!

It is the voice of the catfish butler. What are they doing in front of Tan Tan's room? Late at night, standing in front of other people's rooms talking nonsense is definitely not a good thing.

Suddenly, under the door gap, a bamboo pipe was brought in from the outside, and from that bamboo pipe, a white smoke came out.

She was wary not to smell it and ran straight to the bed covered with blankets.

About 2 minutes later, the sound of the door opening sounded, accompanied by voices talking to each other

- Has the medicine worked!?

- I am sure, sir. The sleeping pills I made, even with a small dose, she would have lost consciousness.

- Good! Quickly put her in the prepared cage.

"Sleeping pills? Cages?"

Tan Tan suddenly realized the crux of the matter.

"These people want to arrest me!" (Tan Tan thinks in his head)

Because she didn't understand why they wanted to capture her and to avoid breaking the forest's ropes, she pretended to be asleep to let them carry out their plan smoothly.

They took Tan Tan to a room. Perhaps this is the basement where the food is stored. It's horribly big. They did not tie Tan Tan, but only locked her in a cage.

Tan Tan was locked here until dawn when the basement door opened, they reappeared carrying something.

Tan Tan narrowed his eyes trying to see clearly

"Looks like it's... YONJI!???"

They tied him up by wrapping chains around him like an anchor. It took four people to carry him.

They immediately threw Yonji into the same cage with Tan Tan, because the cage was also quite small, so Yonji was almost thrown at her.

From the gap between the iron bars Tan Tan grabbed an interrogator:

- What are you locking us up for!?

She just used a little killing intent and the other guy passed out. Really, people are weak. Suddenly the catfish butler appeared out of nowhere, clasped his hands behind his back, smiling a sinister smile

- You stay in there and you will meet other people!

That would be cool if the other guy didn't stand 5 meters away from the cage.

Tan Tan unchained the Yonji and told him to break this cage

But his punch had no effect. The cage was unharmed.

Tan Tan was extremely bewildered because he could not understand, what was this cage in the end, not even Haki meant anything, and even Yonji's monster power gave up.

Seeing Yonji repeatedly punch the cage, the catfish butler proudly said:

- Useless, useless! This cage is made of sea stone, the strongest and most durable stone, which is not easy to break! Shishishi!!!

Looking at the arrogant face of the catfish manager, Tan Tan smiled proudly and said:

- So it turns out that you guys have been hatching this plot from the beginning!

- That's right! Mr. Gorny wanted some new toys, so he thought of Germa 66. We invited you to come here and you accepted. Lucky indeed!

- Then why did you arrest me? I don't have the same power as them.

That guy stared at Tan Tan and said

- I don't know! It's just that Mr. Gorny wants to catch you and not hurt you that's why you have the privilege of being here. Otherwise we would have taken you as fish food.

At this time, Tan Tan thought again:

"Certainly their intention is not only to capture the Vinsmoke family. They are holding a larger plot. I have a bad feeling. Gotta get out of here as soon as possible."

-To be continued-