Ace is still alive!

BOOM!

BOOM! BOOM!

"AAAA!!!"

In the forest of the girls' island, Luffy, in torment and pain, smashed this place. His whole body had also become crippled by the injuries.

Luffy woke up in a nightmare. He told himself that it was all a dream, it was time for him to wake up. If he wakes up, everything will be back to normal.

There will be no death of Ace, Ace will still live.

His teammates won't disappear, everyone will be with him.

His friend Bon-chan wouldn't give up his life to pave the way for him.

But everything is so real. Make him doubt himself.

- Is everything... Was it a dream?

Looking up at the deep blue sky, he remembered back then the sky was covered with dark clouds, smoke and gunfire.

He frantically searched for Ace, saved Ace, ran away with Ace.

But suddenly, Ace hugged him, then fell down.

The blood that dyed his entire hand red, was Ace's blood.

It's Ace's blood. Because of him, Ace had to die.

"Ace..."

- AAAA!!! Get away! Get away! GET AWAY!!

Luffy frantically attacks everything. The more you hit, the more the pain increases. The pain only cleared his mind, but it didn't change the fact that Ace was dead. (Luffy is still thinking Ace is dead)

The helplessness drove him crazy. He hugged his tear-stained face and shouted

- The Pirate King? The strongest one? I can't even protect my brother, how can I dream of becoming a pirate king! I.. I'm too weak..I'm SO weak!!!

Luffy's screams of pain echoed all the way to the bay. Law and Jimbei, including Tan Tan, witnessed it all.

As soon as Luffy woke up, he was mad like a wild animal, smashing everything and frantically running into the forest. Jimbei worries a lot about Luffy. He asked if he would leave Luffy like that, what would happen? And got the answer that:

"He will die"

Hearing that, Jimbei quietly stood up and walked towards the forest. But not far to go, from in Polar Tang, Ace appeared.

- Let me go!

Ace struggled to make his way towards the forest, where Luffy was being torn apart by the pain in his heart. The closer they got, the louder the screams.

At the end of the road, opening before his eyes was an open space with felled old trees and a patch of deep blue sky.

Luffy was kneeling under a rock, injuring himself by slamming large rocks into his hand which Luffy felt was stained with Ace's blood. Standing from afar, seeing the heartbreaking scene, Ace was deeply saddened. He thinks to himself:

"If I really die, what should Luffy do? What should I do with my wet little brother? Thank god... for allowing me to continue living... to love my stupid brother "

Ace reached over and grabbed Luffy's raised hand, he choked his throat, trying to hold back his tears:

- Do you... think I'm really dead?

- Huh? You..Ace..

Luffy looked at his brother who was still alive in front of his eyes, suddenly he blacked out and yelled:

- G-Ghost... There's a ghost!

He took a step back, although his face was still unbelievable, but he couldn't hide the tears. Ace approached Luffy, looked at his silly brother and smiled.

- I'm not dead, idiot. But..thank you, you saved me!

Then he reached out his hand to help Luffy stand up. Holding his brother's warm hand, Luffy suddenly burst into tears:

- Huhu.. Ace's hands..so warm!

Luffy hugged Ace and sobbed. Ace was a bit surprised, he thought he would get a few punches from Luffy, but he didn't expect Luffy... to rely on him so much. At last then...

"Ace is still alive"

Towards the bay, Law, Jimbei and Tan Tan sat waiting for them to return. Law is now holding Luffy's straw hat.

He looked at the straw hat with a confidant face. Capturing the moment, Tan Tan's blood of sadism resurfaced. She moved closer to Law and poked his arm with a sarcastic face:

-Heh~ What are you losing your mind~ Are you sad~ Lonely~ Feeling useless huh~

Law angrily pushed her hand away.

- You're crazy! Go get everyone to focus on returning to the ship.

- Okay! Well, since when did I become your henchman?

- Since you stayed at my house!

- Sigh!

Tan Tan pouted and ran towards everyone. After looking around for a while, I discovered that one person was missing. It's Ikaku.

- Hey guys, where's Ikaku?

- Did you ask Ikaku? She's inside the island.

- That's right, she's a woman, so she's allowed in.

- Ah~ Being a woman is really nice. Surely there are many beautiful women in there.

Tan Tan was a bit surprised, she thought:

"So it's allowed to enter the island."

- I'll go find her!- Tan Tan said

Some of the members asked to follow her

- I go with!

- Me too.

But just inching their feet to the edge of the forest, immediately the island warriors appeared and stopped them. It took Tan Tan a little while to convince them to let her on the island to find Ikaku.

And, of course, on the condition that someone follow her to monitor her. Tan Tan enters the island town. It's true that there are only women here.

Women do everything from hunting and gathering to farming. But the women here look very free and happy. It's a woman's island.

While walking, Tan Tan asked about Ikaku's whereabouts, everyone here seemed a bit wary of outsiders, but fortunately the female warrior accompanying her explained that she was the guest of the snake princess so she could easily tracked down Ikaku's location.

Standing in front of the magnificent building, Tan Tan was a little skeptical of human life. On an island that only existed for women, she could not have imagined that this kind of business could exist. She was standing in front of the place called "Prostitution".

-To be continued-