Dr.Law

- Hey!

A voice came from behind her. Is a familiar voice. Tan Tan jerked his head back.

- Law? Why are you here?

Tan Tan was surprised by Law's presence, he shouldn't have been here. He has to save Luffy.

- Go! What are you doing here, the party is over!

- Huh!? Ah yes. Let's go!

Law used Room to teleport the two out of the square, and they quickly ran away. In the middle of the road, Tan Tan suddenly asked:

- Can you revive the dead?

-...

Receiving the silence, Tan Tan also understood that he had asked something absurd. She smiled shyly.

- Haha, I'm just asking. The dead cannot come back to life.

- If it's Fire Fist Ace, I can!

Tan Tan froze, surprised:

- What do you mean?

Law calmly replied:

- He ain't dead! But will soon die from blood loss! You want me to save him?

Tan Tan's eyes lit up, she was in tears

- Ukm, you will save him, right?

- I'm not free!

- Come on~ I'll bring Ace back to the ship, you go first.

- Hey..

Tan Tan happily ran back.

- Luckily Ace will be saved, fortunately I won't have to become Luffy's enemy! Ace, here I come!

The Battle of Marinefold was gradually coming to an end, and the allied pirates of Whitebeard were completely defeated.

The navy side can't easily forgive these disgusting pirates. They tried their best to pursue, kill cleanly, destroy the root.

Tan Tan quickly ran upstream towards the Fire Fist Ace, she was so small and faint that few people noticed.

- It's here!

Seeing Ace lying in a pool of blood, Tan Tan felt a great sense of guilt.

She walked over to his side, easily putting Ace on her back and carrying him on her back.

Maybe everyone already knows that Tan Tan's strength is not average. She alone could easily knock down a dinosaur on a prehistoric island, and then gently drag it to slaughter.

For a monster like Tan Tan, carrying Ace was like asking her to carry a cotton ball on her back. However, everything has its problems.

Compared to Ace, Tan Tan's legs should only have a short length. Because of that, Ace's feet hit the ground and were dragged all the way.

But can't blame Tan Tan. She didn't want that either. All because her legs are too short.

(Poor Ace)

Tan Tan carried Ace and ran as fast as the wind. The distance to the Pola Tang ship is getting closer and closer.

The marines also discovered that Ace's body had been stolen, so they chased after Tan Tan, the suspicious person who appeared in the middle of the battle.

- Hurry up!

Law, who was on the train, was also impatient. In the air Kizaru also appeared.

Seeing Tan Tan jump onto the train of the death doctor - Trafalgar Law, he hesitated a bit. But soon he made a decision.