The Hidden Person-Tan Tan

Tan Tan rushed forward as fast as she could, she used haki on her legs and then jumped up, kicking Akainu. Those present on the square at that time were all surprised by the appearance of a strange character.

Her appearance is a mystery to everyone. A petite figure, wearing a white suit with a yellow smiley embroidered on the chest. She covered her face with an old faded towel. The inside was also wrapped with a tight bandage, speckled in some red spots like dried blood stains. Her entire face revealed only a pair of deep blue eyes.

Tan Tan stood tall to everyone's astonishment. She turned her head to look at the man who was having a heart attack, kneeling on the ground. 

- Whitebeard, you're in a lot of pain. Do you need me to bring the Phoenix over for you?

Whitebeard looked at the strange child in front of him, snorted warningly:

- Hmm! I don't need your pity. And who are you? I don't remember ever meeting you!

-...

Tan Tan froze for a moment, then turned his face to look into space.

- Ah! You don't need to care. I'm just a random person walking by. You don't care, okay?

Tan Tan said in a calm voice, her eyes a bit fake. Suddenly Akainu made a surprise attack from behind. Whitebeard heavily stood up, knocking him away again.

Whitebeard now had no strength left, he was gasping for breath. At that time, the navy immediately attacked with all its might. Tan Tan rushes into battle, whoever dares to attack means he dares to take a beating. Tan Tan just launched a move to defeat them.

The marine rear was also in position, and an artillery barrage was laid out in an arc, surrounding Whitebeard and the stranger, Tan Tan. At the signal, the gun barrel immediately aimed at the target and fired. More than a dozen cannons were all aimed at her and fired at the same time. In an emergency, she planned to run as fast as possible to dodge the cannons, even though she knew the probability of getting hurt was very high, she still wanted to reduce the damage as much as possible.

However, before she could react, she was lifted up by a giant hand holding her body. Whitebeard just like that received all the cannonballs. His large body fell backwards. But it's not that easy, a mighty pirate like him cannot be easily defeated by such trivial cannons.

He took a step back and stomped on the floor to regain his balance, a powerful voice resounded.

- You are an obnoxious brat who doesn't know how to measure himself. Your whole body is like a wild cat jumping around. I don't need any help from you. BECAUSE...I AM THE WHITEBEARD!!!

After saying that, he immediately raised his hand and threw Tan Tan straight into the sky. Being thrown into the sky, she now realized the situation:

- Huh!? W-WAIT... WAIT!!!!!

- MARCO! GET HER OUT OF HERE. TODAY WE WILL TAKE UP THE SQUARE!

At the command of Marco's father, he changed direction. He turned into a phoenix and flew straight into the sky. Thanks to that, the phoenix escaped Kizaru's imprisonment. Whitebeard then continuously launches attacks to knock down the enemy.

At this moment a strong blast of air did not suppress both Tan Tan and Marco.

- It's the Haki King! (Tan Tan)

- Hmm~ Ace's younger brother? (Marco)

Remembering the next event, Tan Tan immediately turned pale, she struggled in the air and shouted at Marco

- Hey, Phoenix! Drop me down! You have to get to Ace quickly, stop him, don't let him...

BOOM!

A person appeared in mid-air and kicked Marco flying. Tan Tan also fell freely in the air because of that. That figure disappeared. Are not! It doesn't disappear, just moves at the speed of light. He grabbed Tan Tan by the neck before she hit her face on the ground. A voice spoke slowly:

- Troublesome kid, why are you here? I remember I said you had to wait for me.

Golden Monkey Kizaru lifted her up and looked at her for a moment, then stopped at the smiley face badge on her chest. Again he said:

- This! Which pirate crew did you join?

When he heard that sentence, Tan Tan's face became uncomfortable:

- What nonsense are you talking about? How can I become a pirate? Are you crazy?

Hearing the correct answer, Kizaru boldly asked:

-Then you become a marine..

- Are not!

Tan Tan casually let out a short but very emotional rebuff and had a very merciless attack. Tan Tan's face showed no emotion after saying that word.

As for Kizaru, he seems to be frozen, or is his face always like that. Only when the middle of the square suddenly ignited a monumental fire did they attract their attention.

- To be continued-