I live with the Vinsmoke family

I'm standing in front of the Judger's castle

Without waiting any longer I kicked the main door of the castle flying. You ask me why I can do it? Simply because I live in a family called "blood" not just to play.

My family is a family of assassins. We are stronger than normal people and move very fast. But when it came to my parents' generation, they stopped being assassins. They quit that job and became ordinary nobles.

Stop! Just rambling here. The incident just now was big enough to call that king out.

- Who are you?

Just by hearing the voice, I know who it is. Such arrogance could only be him.

I answer:

- Bloo D Tan! I came to make a deal.

When he heard my name, his face changed color. He invited me into the living room. I immediately gave the letter from my mother to him. When he finished reading, his face turned red, and he clutched the letter. Ask me:

- Where is she?

I calmly replied

- She's dead!

-?!

- There's no one left! Now I'm the only Bloo. I believe you are a smart person. Understand?

He thought. After a while, he told me.

- Please follow this contract. We accept the deal. You can live here, even practice. Can do anything you want. I will meet your needs. On the contrary, you must keep my family's secret for the rest of your life.

- OK! Happy cooperation, Mr. Judge!

Surely no one would believe that the 7-year-old child of the Bloo family made a deal with the king of the demon kingdom, Germa 66, so smoothly.

Tan's life really begins here.

---------------

- HEY! Ugly lady!

No introduction needed, such disrespect can only be Judge's children

- What? (If they're rude, we don't need to be polite)

- How could my father let a weakling like you stay in our house?! Dirty

- OH! really? By the way, Niji, who are you going to leave the chocolate sample on your lips for? Do you keep it to eat gradually? That's so dirty!

I said while smiling scornfully in his face. Anyway, I have never lost to anyone in teasing others. Han is my dear victim.

Niji blushed furiously at me. Suddenly he smirked and said:

- You seem to be close to that trash Sanji, don't you? Ah! I guess it's because our hair and eyes are the same! HAHAHA!

The three boys Ichiji, Niji, and Yonji are bullies and laugh at others. They are so arrogant because they are royalty and they are children who have been studied to be killing machines for German 66. However...

BOOM!!!!!!

I suddenly jumped up and slammed the head of the boy Niji on the floor. Yes, they're killing machines, they're bronze so I can hit them with all my might, because I'm not afraid I'll beat them to death.

There was a deep dent where I hit Niji's head on the ground. Grabbing Niji's collar, I shouted at him:

- Shut up! To me you are just a machine, you will become useless when broken. It doesn't matter how much you bully Sanji, but never let me see that scene, because Sanji looks like someone I love so much. Don't let my words become worthless.

After saying that, I left, leaving 3 children who probably didn't know the meaning of that sentence, or they didn't even know the difference between them and humans.

After returning to my room, I felt like I was being a bit too much. Just because of the mention of the color of my hair and eyes, I got mad and took my anger out on them. I'm too sensitive.

Despite knowing the past that Sanji- One of the main characters must go through. But I don't want to see that scene. Not just because I love Sanji but also because of his looks.

He looks so much like Han, my twin brother.

Although this is just a coincidence, every time I see him, I think of Han.

I don't want to see Sanji get hit, but I can't stop it either. Because this is the main plot.

I can't interfere with the plot. Sanji had to suffer enough pain to have the motivation to escape, he had to move on to become an adult Sanji aboard the Sunny.

The plot cannot be changed.

-----------

At Vinsmoke's house I was considered a cold person. Because I don't care about anyone. Even Miss Sora.

When I was eight years old, Miss Sora passed away because she couldn't fight the disease. For me her death was very gentle, at least she didn't need to suffer anymore.

That said, I still visit her at the hospital from time to time, listening to her tell stories about when she and my mother were young. Of course I was the one who asked her to tell.

And now that she's gone, Sanji's tragedy will begin, which will be the first page that opens the way for Sanji's liberation. Except for one time I couldn't contain my emotions.

One day, I caught Sanji cooking. When he saw me he was not afraid, he invited me to eat the cookies that he made, which are cookies that when I eat I feel bitter, salty and sweet. I cried while eating that cookie.

Biscuits are Han's favorite food. And tomorrow is a day that I will never forget. Today is our birthday, and tomorrow is the anniversary of his and my mother's death.

I wanted to hug Han so in a hazy moment I asked to hug Sanji, who resembles Han.

-To be continued-