27. questions

It was pitch dark out here in the woods. The only source of light was the small campfire in the clearing. If you hadn't already accustomed your eyes to the darkness, you wouldn't be able to see anything outside of this small area.

I went through the possible options as Dream didn't show up anymore.
-Sapnap could still be watching me what would be the reason why Dream was still hiding
-Sapnap could've spotted Dream and now they're hunting each other.....the only problem I had with this point was that Dream would kill Sapnap with ease. It would never take that long. And also was it impossible that I couldn't hear anything at all.

-Maybe Sapnap was gone...but Dream....what if dream just left and wouldn't come back? Was he just like "pfft, okay bye ig", or what? Would he just go? Did he run away and didn't even hide?

Since I didn't know for sure what option applied, I didn't know what to exactly do now, so I just continued acting normally. If Dream would still be gone in 15 minutes, I would just go home.

But it took less than 5 minutes for me to discover outlines of a body outside the clearing. It was between two trees and stared at me. As I said, I could only see the outlines and therefore was not able to interpret who it might be.

Dream? Sapnap? Someone completely else? I didn't fucking know! What should I do now? There was clearly a person watching me and definitely noticed that I had realized they were standing there.

So, slowly I grabbed my knife out of the jacket pocket and held it behind me, so the person wouldn't see it. At least hopefully.
I stood up and walked towards the person. Slowly and carefully. I had to be able to distinguish Dream and Sapnap with a murderer or so.

I kept walking towards the mysterious human and the beating of my heart rose a bit because of the tension of the situation.

I screamed the fuck out of my lungs as suddenly a body full of blood leaned forward to me. In the neck several cuts and holes. Bloody splashes were spread all over the body and the person was obviously dead.

It was the guy from earlier. The runner I had killed.

When I retreated in shock and almost threw away the knife, I heard a loud, ridiculous laugh from the direction of the dead human.

The body fell to the ground and I saw Sapnap standing behind it, trying to breathe through the immense laugher.

"Fuck you. You're an asshole", I clenched my teeth in anger and annoyance.
"You- You should've seen your-", he said through the loud laughing, "-your face!"
"Ha ha ha Sapnap. You're really really funny", I stood up and rolled my eyes.

"Was Gogy scared?", Sapnap made a puppy face for fun before continuing laughing and holding his stomach.
"What the fuck did you just call me?", I gave him a disgusted look.
"Gogy", he giggled, slowly calming down.
"Call me that one more time and you'll look like that noob right there", I pointed at the body on the ground.

"Sorry, I had to do this. It was too funny. Come on, you have to admit, it was pretty funny", Sapnap gave me a broad smile.
"You're such a jerk, what's wrong with you?", I frowned.
"Well, I could ask you the same thing", he crossed his arms, raising his eyebrows.

"The fuck? Why that now?", I tilted my head to the side, giving him a confused glance.
"You're out here, in the woods, making marshmallows, at 1:27 am ?", he stared at me.
"And? I still don't get what's wrong with that", I lifted my chin.

"George", his tone eventually got serious and he straightened up his upper body.
"What? What are you still doing here? You're acting like a little child. Go and fucking leave me alone. You're annoying", I said before sitting back down.
"George, do you have any idea why Dream doesn't show up anymore?", I felt his eyebrows raising.

"Because he got bored? Because he's working on a plan? How should I know?", I tried to make up ideas what to say as fast as I could.
"And how does that make you feel? That he's not showing up anymore?", Sapnap continued talking and talking and I would've loved to just fucking kill him right now.

"Are you my therapist now or what?", I turned my head to him, frowning.
"George, why don't you answer the question?", his voice stayed expressionless, but you could definitely hear that he was suspecting me.
"I hope he will come back, so that I have something to do. Also it was fun to fight with someone who is as good as me", I answered annoyed.

"Can I ask you about your sexuality?", he suddenly asked what caused me to turn my head to him roughly.
Even if it wouldn't be related to Dream because Sapnap suspected me, I hated it more than anything else when people like Sap were asking questions that were none of their business.
"Sorry, what?", I slowly stood up, raising my eyebrows.
"I asked about your sexuality George. What gender are you attracted to?", he raised his eyebrows, answering my question as if I really wouldn't have understood him.

"Just to make one thing clear, okay?", I put my hands into the pockets of my jacket and walked towards him, "My sexuality.......is none of your fucking business."
"Why not? What's wrong with that question?", he tilted his head, obviously provoking me.

I didn't even know my sexuality myself. I was attracted to Dream who was a guy. But I had dated girls in the past. I didn't know if I liked girls or boys. I didn't care about my sexuality and so didn't try to find a definition of my feelings. Why should I struggle with finding that out? It was so insignificant for me.

"I hate everyone", I said instead, staring into his eyes.
"That's not an answer to my question George", Sapnap rolled his eyes.
"Yes, it is. I am not interested in any relationship or stuff like that with anyone", I held my expression.

"How do you find Dream?", he pinched his eyes slightly.
"How I find Dre- what?", I acted confused.
"When you think of him,....when you look at him....", he stepped closer and closer towards me, "....would you want his dick inside of you?" He stared at me like a psychopath. But like a really annoying one.

"What the fuck!", I acted disgusted. Like, yes, I was. But, yeah, you get the point, right?

Then he laughed again.
"Gosh, I'm so funny", he laughed and laughed.
"What's wrong with you?", I looked at him, being actually disgusted. Why was this guy like that? And he was one of the best hunters....I couldn't imagine that.

"Come on dude, guys are pretty hot", he then smirked at me.
"Okayyyyy......", I looked at him awkwardly and confused, "Why don't you go home? You need some sleep I think."
"You too sir", he smiled.
"Yeah, I will go home now. Thank you for the.....entertainment tonight", I frowned, looking to the side.

_______________________________

~1.212 words~