It's Not A Side Effect Of The Celexa, I'm Thinking It Must Be Love

‘by carrotsuno’

:Hinata Shoyo x Miya Atsumu

___________________________________________
Atsumu stared at the time on his phone, it had only just gone midnight. He sighed. Usually nights out like this he was ready to stay up till sunrise, drunk out of his mind, voice hoarse from singing too passionately at karaoke. However, Atsumu was incredibly sober, and incredibly bored.

Kuroo had organized an event to celebrate the off season. A free bar from some weird product placement sponsorship deal for a hard seltzer that was popular in the states. Even if Atsumu wanted to overly promote a beverage like a scene from a Thai drama, he couldn't drink it. He'd recently started antidepressants for his panic disorder and wasn't confident in testing his new limits in front of literally everyone he knew and a photographer.

Atsumu downed the remains of his orange soda and stood from his seat at the bar heading to the bathroom. The diuretic effect of the sugar free drink hitting him for the thousandth time that night. He wasn't watching where he was going, instead looking longingly towards the karaoke area that he really wasn't in the mood for. Hinata bumped head first into his chest, nearly spilling a drink over him.

"Shouyou-kun!" Atsumu steadied Hinata holding his shoulders. "You good?"

"I was coming to find you." Hinata gleamed as he always did. "I've not seen you all night!"

The mood lighting of the club's event room reflected in Hinata's eyes making them glow like liquid amber, Atsumu was a prehistoric bug and he was ready and willing to be encased in Hinata's beauty for eternity.

"I was just about to leave." Atsumu reluctantly let go of Shouyou, wishing to hold him closer, but this wasn't the right place.

"Come back to mine," Hinata winked. "One more drink for the road."

Atsumu shuffled awkwardly in place, "I'm not drinking." He was a little embarrassed to admit to doing something so out of character.

"Neither am I.'' Hinata slapped his arm "This stuff tastes like shit!" he laughed, sliding his hand down to hold Atsumu's.

Atsumu stared dumbfounded at Hinata taking his hand. Atsumu's heart rate was faster than the bpm of the dance music blaring through the room.

Hinata tugged on his hand, leading him to the door. "I wanna have some fun with you."

Every sound around him faded away as Hinata's words sank into him, " Oh. " Atsumu gulped, a devilish grin sprung between his lips. "I'm all yours."

The two of them burst through Hinata's apartment door, tumbling into the genkan fumbling to touch each other as fast as possible.

The taxi ride had been a nightmare for Atsumu to keep his cool. The torture of having to be patient during the 15 minute journey felt like an eternity.

Hinata's kisses were hot and heavy, and Atsumu was overwhelmed by how much he loved and missed Hinata's touches.

Atsumu breathed heavily, pulling away to cup Hinata's face in his palms. "I'm so lucky to have you Shouyou." he left a soft, devoted kiss on Hinata's forehead.

Hinata hummed a dreamy exhale, placing his hands on top of Atsumu's. "Let's go to bed."

Things were going great for Atsumu, Hinata made him feel so good. He loved being touched, and he loved touching Hinata. His warmth, his smooth skin, the cute little noises he made as Atsumu teased certain spots with his mouth. Although the elephant in the room kept getting bigger and bigger. Or in Atsumu's case...it wasn't growing at all.

Hinata thumbed at Atsumu's waistband caressing his way down into his underwear. Atsumu jumped and Hinata withdrew straight away.

"Oh?" Hinata pulled off him. "Do you want to stop?" he combed his fingers through Atsumu's hair, concern on his face.