Masochism at its Finest

'by HheyIts_Eris'

: Hinata Shoyou x Yamaguchi Tadashi

___________________________________________
It was Shoyo's birthday and they were on vacation. Tadashi had been stressing over what to get Shoyo for months. It finally came to him a few weeks before their vacation while they were fucking. Shoyo had been holding his wrists immobile above his head and running his mouth about how much of a dirty little slut Tadashi was. Tadashi's mind made the connection to a porno they'd watched months earlier.

After a good sleep and a shower, Tadashi started his research on the topic. He also started ordering different things. He had everything sent to Tsukishima's house for discretion and to hide it all from Shoyo.

Everything had ran perfectly, everything was set up for this specific day. Tadashi had convinced Shoyo to spend his afternoon leisurely. He'd kissed Shoyo goodbye and disappeared back to their room, where he pulled out the second suitcase he'd packed.

The bag contained all kinds of goodies. Things Tadashi thought Shoyo would enjoy as well as a few of his own picks. First he got everything out. He set the black sharpie on the bedside table, along with two bottles of lube and a lighter. Then he set up the restraint system on the bed, not attaching himself to it quite yet. At the end of the bed, he lined up the toys he'd picked out; two dildos(a medium sized and a large sized one), a string of anal beads, a cock ring, two purple candles, and a cute little ball gag.

Tadashi stripped naked and locked his ankles into the restraints. He wiggles until he's comfortable. He grabs his phone to text Shoyo to come back to the room before blindfolding himself and connecting the wrist restraints. Then he waited in silence.

It took Shoyo a few minutes to get back to their room. He opened the door and his eye's widened when he saw his boyfriend blindfolded and spread eagle on their bed. "Babe..." He says, biting his lip as he quickly closed the door and put on the chain lock.

Tadashi jumped a little at the sound of the door opening but he grinned when he heard the told of voice Shoyo was using. It was his 'I really shouldn't be as turned on as I am right now' voice. Tadashi loved it. "Happy birthday, love." He smiles. He felt kind of weird talking to nothing.

Shoyo stood speechless for a second before walking closer to the bed to look at what was all laid out. He trailed his fingers over the toys at the end of the bed and then up Tadashi's naked leg, making him shiver. He stops his fingers just below Tadashi's hip and steps back from the bed to strip.

Tadashi grins when he hears the clank of a belt hitting the floor. His hands flex in the restraints. "I consent fully to everything that has been laid out for you. You can use whatever you want to. I have a few days off for me to recover, so don't hold back." He blabbers, trying to fill the silence.

Once Shoyo is fully naked, he walks around the bed, surveying what was his. "What brought this on?" He asks, his eyes flickering between Tadashi's gorgeous body and the toys. What would he start with. It was such a hard decision. He palms himself absentmindedly as he think of the different routes he could go.

"Remember about a month ago when you kept calling me a slut during sex?" Tadashi hums, getting hard under the weight of Shoyo's gaze on his body. "It was hot. I wanted to show you just how much of a slut I can be for you. If you want, only call me slut the rest of the night." He bites his lip, wondering if he overstepped a boundary.

Shoyo hums, feeling powerful. "And you decided that it would be my birthday present?" He asks, walking around the bed again to grab a bottle of lube. He flicks it open with his thumb, making a loud popping noise. This causes Tadashi to jump too.

"Uh, yeah..." Tadashi says, getting mixed messages between Shoyo's words and the actions he heard taking place. Was Shoyo going to fuck him or not?

"Well, you made a right decision, slut." Shoyo says, walking to the end of the bed to press two fingers into Tadashi's tight hole, causing Tadashi to cry out. He slides his other hand along Tadashi's inner thigh, just teasing the soft skin. "So the slut gave consent to everything?"