Unnecessarily Stubborn

'by orphan_account'

: Hinata Shoyou x Kageyama Tobio

___________________________________________
Hinata's tongue undulated on Kageyama's loose hole. Kageyama never agreed to anything like this - if you want sex just have it, no beating around the bush. But Hinata loved to poke, prod, and tease at Kageyama and drive him insane. And sometimes maybe ... Kageyama indulged him. It was a game they played now and then. To see how long Kageyama would go without begging him.

And so far he felt like he was fighting a losing battle. They'd done this before, yet it still felt all too new. Hands gripping his hips, spreading him so fucking nicely, tongue giving him languid licks. And when Shouyou's spit dribbled down his thigh, his eyes rolled to the back of his head. Hearing Shouyou's enthusiasm made him shiver. Fuck. Hinata's appendages dug into his skin, leaving crescent-shaped dents in his ass and hips. His calloused palms rested plushly on his ass. His tongue slipping in and out of his loosened hole, the ringed muscle accommodating him with little effort. Kageyama felt it probe deep within him. He really couldn't help but moan. Fuck was he moaning. Shouyou's tongue was hot and heavy on him, applying just the right amount of pressure on him.

"One sec," Hinata muttered with that hoarse voice you could only get from sex. Hands ungripped him as they searched for lube and Kageyama's body slackened. He felt like a puppet without its strings; completely boneless. He bit his lip in a poor attempt of stifling his groan as the lube popped open. "My jaw hurts," Shouyou complained and squirted lube on his fingers.

"Wrap it up then," Kageyama snapped. He was not a loser. He was not a loser. He'd wait so long if that's what winning meant.

"Feisty," Hinata replied, not wanting to make his jaw worse. He slipped his slick fingers into his hole and Kageyama moaned, eyebrows furrowing and eyes squeezing shut. Shouyou slowly pumped his finger in and out of Tobio and he gripped the bedsheets, trying his hardest not to fuck himself on Shouyou's fingers. Because that's what he'd want. Even if Tobio wanted it, he was going to deny himself of it out of spite.

Hinata's fingers felt like a hallucination. They were too good to be true and were too lucid for Kageyama to focus on. Just the way they went in and out of him, poking at his insides so nicely. And when he found his prostate... Fuck. Oh god. He really couldn't control the sounds his mouth was making.

_____________

Hinata had been fingering him for a while. He ate him out for ages too. Slight remnants of Tobio's taste remained on his tongue. Every moan was cemented into his memory. It took a fuckton of self-control to not just lube up his cock and fuck him right there. Tobio's back was arched so nicely, ass pointed up towards him - almost presenting himself to him. His hair spiked from all the friction from the pillow, face was red and lips parted as he panted heavily. He looked like an actual fucking snack.

Shouyou watched his fingers spread open Tobio, scissoring him slowly. He licked his lips. Eating him out again seemed like such a good idea.

"It looks so pretty from here, Tobio,"

"Sh-shut up," he stuttered. Shouyou pumped his fingers in and out of him with ease. It felt so plush and soft, almost squishy to the touch. God, he wanted to be in there.

"Do you know how good it feels?"

"I told you to shut up," he retorted weakly, tightening ever so slightly. He had those pre-orgasm tremors that were fucking adorable. It was one of those things he never noticed but something Shouyou drank in like fucking water.

"Are you gonna cum, Tobio?" Shouyou asked and pressed onto his prostate. Tobio groaned begrudgingly, covering his mouth in the crook of his arm. Shouyou's fingers quickened in pace, making him squirm and whimper. He made soft little mewls and rocked back ever so slightly. His breathing quickened and he grabbed the sheets, biting his lip to stop himself from moaning too loud. He was so so pretty. Every inch of skin was his for as long as he wanted. Every sound that came from him was for his ears only. God, he couldn't get enough.