Honey, I'm Home

'by devinenekoma (firelady101)'

: Hinata Shoyou x Miya Atsumu

____________________________________________
“Hello! Baby! I’m home!” Shouyou speaks out excitedly, jumping into his apartment for the first time in three months. It smells so good; the first thing Shouyou notices is the sweet smell of Atsumu’s classic cologne. The smell of home and how warm he feels instantly puts a smile on his face. Shouyou has been living in Brazil, playing for Asas São Paulo. He lives in Japan half the time when he’s off-season. He initially thought he wouldn’t be home for another week.

So he’s early— wanted to surprise Atsumu! He’s had it planned for about a month and thought it would be a perfect gift for their upcoming anniversary.

“Atsumu!” Shouyou calls out again, but there is no response whatsoever. His heart breaks a little, silently cursing himself for not figuring out what Atsumu’s plans may have been tonight. The man is obviously not home– otherwise, Shouyou knows he would already have his arms full of his lover and squeezed tight like a koala. Maybe even some tears from how happy he is to see Shouyou. “‘Tsumu!”

Instead, Shouyou is met with the quiet ticking of the clock in the hallway. He pouts and pulls his phone out of his pocket, quickly checking Atsumu’s location.

Which is… home.

Maybe he went for a walk and forgot his phone. Or he’s out with Sakusa and forgot his phone. Perhaps he just went to check the mail. Shouyou tells himself it’s okay– everything will still work out– he can still surprise the man. Because now he has a new idea to announce his arrival, and it might be even better. A filthy surprise, Shouyou can wait in their bed, naked and ready for Atsumu. His boyfriend might even come close to having a heart attack.

Historically, Shouyou isn’t able to have sex the first night home from Brazil because of how tired he is, but it’s been three months since he last had Atsumu, and their late-night phone calls have been getting heavier and heavier recently. They both crave each other immensely, and it’s all Shouyou has thought about for the last 24 hours while preparing him for his trip.

Shouyou goes to set his shoes neatly on a rack, pausing to think about whether or not Atsumu would get a clue he’s here as soon as he walks in the door and notices the red tennis shoes. But Shouyou sees Atsumu’s shoes placed on the rack as well. All his favorite shoes— his running shoes, his boots, tennis shoes, even his slippers and flip-flops.

Shouyou supposes that Atsumu could have got new shoes in his absence…

He brushes it off, dropping the shoes anyway, and continues further into their home, calling out again just to be sure. But no response. So he strides down the hall to their room, thinking of different ways to position himself for Atsumu.

As he gets closer, Shouyou starts to hear muffled voices, which causes the pulse in his chest to quicken. Shouyou didn’t consider the possibility that Atsumu might be in their room. He could be watching a movie because the voices seem clearer the closer Shouyou gets.

He doesn’t open the door when he reaches it. Instead, he leans his ear against it. What he hears causes another pinch of anxiety to shoot through him—a mixture of moans and voices: sexy moans, whimpers, and soft screams. The thought rolls through him quickly, Is Atsumu cheating on me?

Shouyou shakes his head. There’s no way. No.

Shouyou isn’t usually cocky, but he knows Atsumu would never hurt him like that. That man is so in love with Shouyou, and he knows it.

When he hears more cries and whimpers, he figures out what's going on. There are two voices- both are very feminine, breathy, and whiny. Shouyou blushes, and a sensation of warmth takes over his whole body.