Tricks And Treats

‘by Mystrana’

:Hinata Shoyo x Miya Atsumu

___________________________________________
Halloween.

What a great reason to get dressed up.

Atsumu adjusted his skirt, hiking up the waistband another inch and admiring his exposed legs in the mirror. Yeah, that looked good.

He took a step back to check out the full effect. Sure, 'sexy nurse' was a little cliche, but Atsumu could handle a little cliche. The top, if he could call it that, plunged in a deep v, exposing most of his chest before coming to a cropped stop a few inches lower. He turned to check out his back and smiled at his reflection; the costume's cap sleeves just barely fit over his shoulders and biceps. He flexed a little, testing the way the fabric stretched over his muscles. Absolutely perfect.

And then there was the skirt. Despite the way he'd pulled up the waistband, it still sat low enough to flaunt every inch of his hard-earned abs and display the top curve of his hip bones.

Yeah, Atsumu thought, I look good enough to fuck.

He turned around one more time, making sure everything was in place. His white fishnet stockings came up to mid-thigh, clipped by red garters that disappeared under the flimsy excuse of a skirt. He nodded, pleased with himself. If this didn't get Shouyou's attention, what would?

Atsumu had plenty of time to think about Shouyou as he walked down the sidewalk to what promised to be the night's biggest Halloween party on campus. He didn't miss the way he turned heads the entire way there; men and women alike stopping dead in their tracks to stare openly.

Let them enjoy the view. Atsumu had his sights set on one very particular Hinata Shouyou, his classmate and nemesis.

There was a chance Shouyou didn't know he was Atsumu's nemesis.

Ok, Atsumu had to back things up for a moment. See, Shouyou was always showing up on campus like a ray of sunshine, no matter the hour. 0800 language arts? Shouyou was discussing the week's reading without a hint of a yawn while Atsumu nodded off in the back row after realizing he'd forgotten to read the assignment. Afternoon math? There was Shouyou, using complex algorithms while Atsumu daydreamed about playing volleyball.

And to top it all off, Shouyou had the nerve to do it all while looking hot as fuck. Yeah, Atsumu always gelled his hair before class and never skipped his skin care, but Shouyou seemed to have an effortless glow.

For example, take the first day of classes. Shouyou had been sitting in the front row in some cute little duck printed button-up shirt, the tip of his pencil tapping against his chin as he waited for the professor. His wild hair, sparkling brown eyes, and shapely arms caught Atsumu's attention.

There was something about Shouyou that nearly compelled Atsumu to sit in the first row of the classroom, as if he hadn't spent his entire student career picking the chair farthest away from the teacher so he could pick on his brother whenever he wanted. Atsumu caught himself just in time, and contented himself with a chair near the back, yet still close enough to watch Shouyou tap his pencil all class long.

Atsumu wanted Shouyou to tap his dick on Atsumu's face like he tapped that pencil, but that was neither here nor there.

Well, as he strutted down the sidewalk in his barely there costume, it actually was entirely here and there. Classes had been in session for two months and in that time, Shouyou hadn't responded to any of Atsumu's flirting.

Sure, the first time had been a disaster, but that was because Atsumu tried flirting at 0757 the second week of class:

"Hey, Shouyou," Atsumu said, running a casual hand through his hair and smiling as broadly as 0757 allowed.