What's the Best Gift Other Than Birthday Sex?

'by HheyIts_Eris'

:Hinata Shoyou x Oikawa Tooru x Sugawara Koushi

___________________________________________
Tooru listened hard for the sound of their squeaky apartment door, relying on the old hinges to alert him of Shoyo's return from class. As soon as they gave the signal, Tooru jumped to his feet from the kitchen chair, setting aside the latest issue of Vogue, and hurried over to the oven. It had been cooling for nearly twenty minutes now; the cookies had been finished for thirty, but Tooru wouldn't waste the opportunity to bend over and give Shoyo a perfect view of his ass just because the baking was technically finished.

There was a loud, familiar thump in the hallway when Shoyo set down his too-massive Sport Science textbooks with a groan, and Tooru absentmindedly gave his hips a little shake as he reached in with an oven mitt to grab the pan of chocolate chip cookies off the rack.

"You're wearing my favorite pair of pants," Shoyo observed, walking up behind him.

"Really?" Tooru asked, "I hadn't noticed." He set down the cookies on the stovetop and turned around, smiling and shamelessly letting his eyes drift down to his 'Kiss the Cook' apron. "How was class?"

"Pretty lousy," Shoyo admitted while he stepped closer, backing Tooru into the counter, "but I'm feeling much better now, so I honestly don't care."

"Mm, that's good to hear." Tooru slipped his arms around Shoyo's shoulders, not batting an eye when he felt the ground disappear under his feet and his back brushing the blender as he was hoisted up onto the fake marble. "We don't want the birthday boy feeling lousy on his special day."

Shoyo pecked him gently on the lips and reached around to untie the back of the apron, slipping it off and tossing it onto the counter beside them. His hands slipped beneath the hem of Tooru's shirt, casually sliding up and down the sides of his body as he worked the fabric higher and higher up, revealing pale skin with a few hickeys from earlier in the week.

"Do I get a cake for my birthday?" he asked, "Or just cookies?"

"Well... it's not exactly a cake," Tooru confessed, trying to hide an amused smile. Wrinkling his face up, he paused and waited for the shirt to be pulled all the way over his head before speaking again, "but it's still one of your favorite flavors."

"Is my not-exactly-a-cake in the bedroom?" Shoyo guessed.

"Maybe..."

"Was it his idea?" he chuckled.

Tooru nodded, and his eyelids fluttered for a moment as Shoyo's hands wandered up his chest to lightly tease his nipples. "He was so excited when it came to him, Sho-chan. God, you should have seen him. It was pretty much the cutest thing ever."

"I swear if he put another bow tie around his dick like he did last year, I'm gonna laugh so hard I probably won't make it to my next birthday."

Tooru giggled, shifting a bit to try lessening the pressure of his half-hard cock, trapped in Shoyo's favorite pair of pants. "He just wants to make special days memorable."

"Every day is pretty memorable, having boyfriends like you," Shoyo said with a soft smile. Tooru pressed their foreheads together, prying Shoyo's hands away from his skin to lace their fingers together.

"You're sweet."

Shoyo shrugged. "I try."

"C'mon." Tooru scooted forward and landed back on the floor, pulling Shoyo along as they abandoned the cookies and started toward the bedroom. "Let's get some birthday sex for the old man."

"You're older than both of us, Tooru."

"You hush."

"Never."