The Right Height

'by Pervy_Mel'

:Hinata Shoyou x Tsukishima Kei

___________________________________________
Hinata Shouyou also known as Ninja Shouyou, 27 years old, 5'7", 158lbs was standing in the doorway of his bedroom without knowing too much about what he should do. In a normal situation he would have probably laughed, but right now, the sigh of seeing his boyfriend, Tsukishima Kei, with his jersey, the one he used to wear when he was playing for the São Paulo volleyball team, Asas, he was immediately aroused by it.

The shirt was a bit tight on him, Shouyou could see the outline of his pectoral muscles, the shirt was also a but short, if Kei was to lift his arm, Shouyou would most probably see the firm abs hiding under it; he was maybe not able to see the abs, but he could see the V line, Kei track pants were hanging a bit low on his hips and Shouyou just wanted to pull on them.

"Liking what you see idiot?"

Kei's voice snapped him out of his trance, he dove his hazel eyes in the golden-brown eyes in front of him and smiled.

"Yes"

Kei rolled his eyes and began to remove the jersey when Shouyou stopped him.

"No, keep it, it fits you well."

Kei blushed and looked away thinking his boyfriend could be so embarrassing sometimes.

Shouyou walked closer to his boyfriend, brushing the nipple that was beginning to peek through the shirt with his index finger.

"Did me asking you to keep my shirt, excited you?" he asked while rubbing Kei nipples under his fingers.

The nipple was fully hard and Shouyou started to twist it making his boyfriend whine.

"Oh what a naughty boy you are Kei, you like that when I play with your nipple this way?"

Shouyou's voice was low, he knew the effect it had on his tall boyfriend, he knew how to make him react.

"Hghnn... i-idiot," replied Kei, trying to not moan. He didn't want to give Shouyou that satisfaction.

The smaller man smiled, a dangerous smile, a smile he only showed to Kei; A shiver of excitement ran down Kei's spine no matter what he was doing, no matter what he was saying, in the end he would always gladly open his legs for his boyfriend, he would always be ready to bounce on his dick.

People always assume Kei would be the dominant one, he was the tallest of the two, he looked like he was looking down on everyone; people also assume that Shouyou being the shorter with a bubbly personality, would never be able to make him submissive, but oh boy they were wrong. Shouyou knew how to talk to Kei to make him fall on his knees, to make him turn his back and spread his buttcheek ready to be fuck by Shouyou. Being the smallest had its perk, he was just the right height to reach all Kei's sweet spot and his nipples was one of them, Shouyou was just at the right height to be able to suck on Kei's nipples while they were standing and that's what he was doing.

When he was done playing with his boyfriend's nipples with his finger, he flickered them, they were hard, poking through the shirt he began to suck on them through the fabric.

"You will dirty it, if you continue," complained Kei without making any attempt to push his boyfriend away.

"It's just saliva, it will not stain, plus I don't think I will wear this jersey anytime soon," replied Shouyou without letting the nipple he had between his lips free.

Kei knew it was no use, when Shouyou started something, he always went to the end of it, now the only thing the taller man could do is enjoy the situation.