Mouth Full

'by Albascura'

: Hinata Shoyou x Oikawa Tooru

____________________________________________
São Paulo, Brazil

Distance from home, 18645 km

That was definitely a peculiar situation. Not bad, but peculiar.

Life sometimes plays tricks: no matter how far you try to escape, a little piece of the past will always manage to find you.

But in this peculiar case, Tooru wonders if it's really that bad not to be able to escape, to be tracked down anyway.

Perhaps the trick is not so bad this time.

As he watches him eat, sitting together in a tavern on the other side of the world, surrounded by foreign sounds and exotic scents, by more saturated colors and warmer sunshine, much warmer than at home, Tooru is seized by a sudden realization, by a thought that, about that particular person, he had never formulated before.

Hinata Shouyou is hot.

Hot in his own way, cute hot. But hot.

Not like Iwa-chan, he's a hot jerk, nor like Ushiwaka, who's scary hot.

Hinata is cute hot, attractive in a way that seems inoffensive, evoking picnics on the grass and cuddling in the moonlight, but which actually makes you want to pinch his cheeks and then cum on them, to cover those pretty little freckles with a nice layer of spunk, to rip the innocence out of those big eyes by spanking him and turning his laughter into far dirtier, but no less melodious sounds to hear. Indeed, even more enticing.

As Shouyou brings yet another morsel to his lips, using the fork in an awkward and darn cute way, Tooru can't stop thinking about how full and inviting those pink lips are as they open to encompass the morsel, how they close around the fork, creating soft little wrinkles that he wishes he could brush his fingers over, and then how they suck it, before slowly slipping it out and starting to chew.

It's strange because usually seeing people eat is anything but sensual, and indeed, sometimes hearing them chew can even make Tooru nauseous. But at that moment, looking at those tanned cheeks swollen with food, nausea is just the least of his reactions.

There, Hinata with his mouth full is cute. Cute as hell.

And he would surely be even more so, he thinks, with his mouth full of something else.

Oikawa winces when he realizes he needs to cross his legs. Shit, maybe he's gone too far with those fantasies.

He looks away from Hinata's mouth and what he finds are two brown eyes staring at him amused, definitely amused.

"What are you looking at Oikawa-san?"

Is he wrong or is this drawling tone not the one he normally uses? Is he dreaming it or...

"Do I happen to have something on my lips?" He asks mischievously before he sticks out the tip of his tongue and begins to slowly follow its contour, starting at the upper lip and then down, stroking the fullness of the lower one, before scratching it lightly with his teeth.

Oikawa finds himself gasping like an idiot because fuck, is it his guess or has the shrimp beaten him to the punch and is really hitting on him?

Maybe Tooru underestimated him in his first analysis, the one that called him harmless.

In fact, he definitely underestimated him, because now Shouyou is staring intensely into his eyes as he drinks his coconut water through a straw, a straw that he's sucking on with way too much energy, so much so that his cheeks hollow out and the liquid in the glass disappears within seconds, with a sucking noise that to his now scarlet ears sounds truly obscene. The Adam's apple that jumps up and down when he swallows is the coup de grace that Tooru does not think he deserves.