Dreamsicle

'by persimmontsumu'

:Hinata Shoyo x Miya Atsumu

___________________________________________
The moon was high outside the window, the only thing illuminating the small apartment living room other than the TV on the opposite wall from the couch playing a volleyball match that Meian insisted on Shouyou watching. The sounds played low, quiet enough to not disturb the small dog, Mochi, that Atsumu and Shouyou had adopted together several months ago, who slept in the corner of the room, curled up on a small blanket.

Normally, the sounds of a volleyball match were difficult to distract Shouyou from, as even just watching a recording of a game got the blood pumping in his veins. However, Atsumu, who sat curled up beside him, was incessantly gnawing on his fingernails, distracting him from even the most interesting plays.

"Atsumu," Shouyou said. He reached for Atsumu's hand once more, tugging it from his mouth and holding it in his lap. "You're going to make yourself bleed."

Atsumu grinned sleepily at his boyfriend. "Sorry," he replied, curling in closer to Shouyou. "I'm just tired."

Shouyou nodded, playing with Atsumu's hand in his lap and turning his attention back to the game. It wasn't long, though, before he once again had his concentration broken by the sound of Atsumu attacking his other hand.

"Atsumu," Shouyou snapped, "Stop."

Atsumu jerked the hand away from his mouth. "Sorry," he repeated, sounding more apologetic than he last had. "Maybe I should go to bed."

He rose to his feet and headed towards the bedroom before Shouyou could say anything else. As he crossed, Shouyou grabbed his wrist and pulled him to a halt. "Stay for me, please? I'll help distract you."

Atsumu tilted his head questioningly at Shouyou, but turned back to face him. His eyes widened when he caught Shouyou's expression, clearly understanding what he was implying. "I don't want to bother ya, but if yer offerin'..."

Shouyou pushed Atsumu to his knees, forcing him to crumple and sit facing him on the couch between Shouyou's legs. He hurriedly unzipped his pants with one hand, keeping the other threaded through Atsumu's hair, petting him gently. As soon as he kicked his jeans and boxers down in one quick movement, Shouyou pulled Atsumu toward his half-hard dick.

"If you can't keep your nails out of your mouth, then let me help you," Shouyou said, stroking Atsumu's cheek with his thumb.

Atsumu nodded eagerly, shuffling forward on his knees further into Shouyou's lap. One hand came up to grasp the base of Shouyou's cock and he licked a stripe up from the base to the tip.

Shouyou hissed out a breath. His thumb slid halfway into Atsumu's mouth, forcing him to slack his jaw open. Atsumu glanced up at Shouyou, eyebrows furrowed. Shouyou answered by pulling Atsumu forward, forcing his cock as deep into Atsumu's throat as Shouyou knew he could go so early.

Shouyou let go of Atsumu's jaw once his throat relaxed around him. His fingers ran gently through Atsumu's hair, soothing and kind. "Can you be a good boy and stay there while I finish watching this match?" Shouyou asked, his soft gaze meeting Atsumu's.

Atsumu nodded as best he could while trying to keep still around Shouyou's dick. They'd done this before, for longer than this would likely take, hours of Atsumu just letting Shouyou use him for nothing more than a warm hole. Atsumu loved it, loved being quiet and still and good. Loved the reward of waiting until Shouyou was finished with whatever he was doing and being immediately face-fucked until he could do nothing but drool, jaw slack around him.

Atsumu let his shoulders fall slack from where they'd tensed up while tampering down even the tiniest urges to gag. One of his hands slid up to rest on Shouyou's hip, while the other slid down towards his own eagerly hardening dick. Shouyou's eyes flickered back to Atsumu at the sound of rustling fabric as Atsumu eased the waistband down over his hips.