Victory Lap

‘by SicklySweet’

:Hinata Shoyo x Kozume Kenma

___________________________________________
His lips were rough and hard against his own. His hands quickly pushing up his shirt as he pressed him against the wall. Kenma loved these moments. They were rare and far between, but it was pure heaven for him. He would have bruises on his hips in the morning, but it would be well worth it.

"Hinata~" he whispered roughly as the orange haired boy attached to his neck. It was a weak spot for him, and Hinata knew it. He loved to abuse it, loved to cover it in marks that were so sinfully him. "Hina- No marks- Nah- Nothi-" he gasped out dazed as Hinata thankfully finished, "Nothing visible, I know", But then his shirt was being pulled up around his chest and Hinata's lips were back on his skin.

Hinata had limitless energy. He always did, always making up for him. But there was always a time where Hinata's natural energy when to levels far beyond the norm. That rare time was during training camp, when Karasuno actually beat a team. He seemed to practically glow with pride, running around with limitless energy, that on a normal day would annoy most of his team, but everyone would be in good spirits.

This lead to the team bounding around excitedly and stirring the red head up and firing up up. Then suddenly his eyes would fall on Kenma and his breath would be lost. There would be a fire in his eyes, one that made him feel like he would be swallowed up in flames. His mouth would go dry, his stomach would clench, Hinata would stare him down and he knew he would be absolutely ruin him that night.

Right now Hinata had him pressed up against the wall of the bathroom room, shirt now having been torn from his body in favor of Hinata finding skin that he could mark. "You gonna purr for me kitten?" Hinata asked him roughly as he moved to his ear, nibbling lightly on his earlobe. His breath hitched but he stayed quiet. It was always a game Hinata loved to play, he loved to try and pull the sounds from him, make the quiet, fast thinking setter, into a moaning puddle of pleasure.

If anyone ever caught him he would never live it down.

Hinata's hands started to creep down, sliding inside of his shorts and down to grab his ass. He rocked his hips up to meet Hinata's making the read head moan and smirk. "Oh your playful today are you?" He asked with a hum before he lifted Kenma up by the ass, forcing him to wrap his legs around his hips, making him rock their hips together. He let out a little grunt before his hands found Hinata's hair, pulling him down for a kiss.

He could feel where he was going to be covered in bruises, it was exciting, knowing he was going to claimed as Hinata's and no one would even know. It made him throb in his pants, rocking into Hinata's own hard on. Hinata ruined him.

Hinata's hands quickly pulled his shorts up his legs, baring his ass and cock for his red headed demon. Kenma broke the kiss panting needily, "You gonna prove you earned that win?" He asked deeply to Hinata who all but growled. If there was one thing that stirred Hinata up, it was winning, "Cause right now I don't see it" he said again, calming his breath and tilting his head.

"Oh yeah kitten?" Hinata asked with a growl before his fingers found his hole, "You really want to keep talking like that?" He asked slowly rubbing the tip of his finger around the rim, teasing him and watching the way his breath hitched. It was all about breaking Kenma down in pleasure.

A packet of lube appeared from- god knows where, Hinata had been planning this. His finger became covered in lube and Hinata's finger started to press in. Kenma bit his lip as he felt Hinata start to work him open. "Nuh ah Kitten, none of that" Hinata warned, his free hand pulling his chin down. He glared at the other and rocked down on the finger, starting to get impatient.