Sweat

'by bungee_bepbop'

:Hinata Shoyo x Kozume Kenma

___________________________________________
Biting his bottom lip, he stared nervously into his game. Typically, if anyone saw him like this, eyebrows scrunched and concentrated, they’d presume he was overly focused on a level that had been giving him trouble. However, that was very far from what was worrying him in reality.

It was summer break and he had been invited by the Hinata household to spend a week in Miyagi. The idea seemed daunting. A week with a family he was sure would be as energetic and eager to do stuff as the eldest child was, trapped with no escape. Yet, still, as tired as he was sure he’d be by the end of the week, spending time with his boyfriend greatly outweighed another week with no visits.

Hinata was in the bathroom showering. He had dragged Kenma around town, showing him small shops and locations that were considered “places to see” if you ever visited the countryside. Kenma nodded along and ran after Shoyo when he got too excited about a store and had gladly trudged after him all day. Most things hardly interested him, but he was more than happy to put up with the constant flow of energy because alongside welcoming him into their home, the Hinatas had also made dinner plans for the week so Kenma and Hinata could have the evenings to themselves, mom and Natsu-free.

In retrospect, they hadn’t exactly been subtle about what they expected the boys to be doing.

And they weren’t exactly wrong either.

In reality, the pair had done little to hide their rather obvious sex life. Whenever Karasuno and Nekoma had practice matches or games both partners coincidentally went home with hickeys or limps. That and Hinata had failed to hide the obvious fluster on his face when he found a pack of condoms on the kitchen counter with a teasing sticky note saying “Good luck, Shoyō!” from his mom.

So, as Hinata finished in the shower and Kenma died in his game yet again, the pack of condoms sitting on the dresser stared at him.

It was the first time they were at each other’s houses like this. Before, it had always been quick, sloppy and in whatever closet they could find before either of them left to head back to school. But now, with the house to themselves, no one around, with protection more than available, they could do anything, anywhere.

Well, logically not anywhere, Kenma had no intention of having countertop or living room sex in a house he had been invited to. But anything was on the table. They could be loud, make noise, experiment with positions, speeds or foreplay, but most importantly and most prevalent in Kenmas mind, any kink either of them had in mind.

It had never been a discussion they had. They were never in a situation where they could act on kinks. But now, there was nothing stopping them.

The only problem? Asking.

Kenma had never been an outspoken person. Even with his own family, his own friends, people he'd known his whole life he'd always refrained from speaking about what he wanted. It didn't matter if it was something as small as a cup of coffee he'd rather not have it than have to ask someone.

So, bringing up a kink seemed mortifying.

"Aah... The water's so nice..." Hinata murmured, walking out of the bathroom, tossing his towel to the side and flopping down on the bed next to his boyfriend.

Kenma put his game down, carding a hand through Shoyou’s hair and feeling the soft strands. Hinata hummed, closing his eyes for a brief moment before shifting up on the bed and placing a welcoming kiss on Kenma’s lips.

It wasn’t anything special. It wasn’t soft or hard, it wasn’t closed-mouthed but it didn’t have any tongue. However, soon enough they moved. Hinata was hovering over him, hand on his waist and pushing harder into the kiss. Kenma opened his legs, Hinata gladly slotting between them and rubbing soft circles into his skin.