Mighty King

'by Disperato'

:Hinata Shoyou x Kageyama Tobio

___________________________________________
"Hinata?"

Kageyama opened the door, slightly surprised with the appearance of his redheaded teammate in front of his house. He hadn't expected anyone to drop by and certainly not at nine in the evening. Hence that he was dressed in only pajama pants; he was planning on a lazy evening of lying on the couch and watching television. Hinata took advantage of Kageyama's lack of clothing and let his eyes dip down from the raven's neck all the way to the waistband of his grey pants, to which Kageyama chuckled silently.

"Hey, Kageyama," Hinata began, his voice fiercer and lower than usual. "You're alone, right?"

Kageyama, who was very familiar with the tone Hinata spoke with, just nodded in response.

Hinata glanced up to the taller boy standing before him. "Good, because I am going to make you scream."

Kageyama's gut clenched when the sweet threat was spoken. His earlier assumption was confirmed as he saw Hinata's eyes. The way they gleamed dangerously and missed the childish glow. How they seemed to be slanted and pointy, instead of round. The brown of Hinata's orbs was three shades darker. It was that time again.

"Go to your room," Hinata ordered, with the threat still lingering in the air between them. He did an attempt on hanging up his jacket but it fell on the ground anyway. Kageyama didn't bother to scold him for it, as he was shuddering with anticipation and had other things on his mind than teaching Hinata good manners.

Also, he wondered what was inside the suspicious-looking black plastic bag Hinata carried in his right hand but he withheld himself from asking any questions. Something told him he was soon to find out what the bag contained, so he merely obeyed Hinata's order and made his way upstairs, Hinata following him on the heels.

As soon as they entered Kageyama's bedroom, Hinata headed for the nightstand and opened the bottom drawer he had opened many times before. Kageyama knew what this meant so he lied down on his bed. With his wrists together, he held his hands close to the head board.

"Eager as ever, aren't we?" Hinata snickered. It was a rhetorical question. He didn't expect an answer; it was obvious that Kageyama couldn't wait for everything that was to come.

The smaller boy climbed on top of his teammate, straddling his hips. Kageyama breathed in, enjoying Hinata's smell. He smelled a little of sweat, but mainly of pure arousal. God, he loved that smell. It prickled his nose and sent shivers through his entire body and in this case, especially to his groin.

Hinata showed Kageyama the item he had retrieved from the drawer. "Isn't this one of your favorite toys, Kageyama?"

"Oh, hell yes," Kageyama breathed. He eyed the rope Hinata was holding in his hands. It wasn't a rope that was commonly used for the practices they exercised. The rope was not smooth and soft. It was rough and it stung already when only touching it lightly. Just the way Kageyama liked it.

Hinata wrapped the rope tightly around Kageyama's wrists and looped it vertically through the gap between his hands and underneath the rope around the wrists. Then he secured the rope to a pole of the head board. He made sure that the rope wouldn't move a quarter of an inch.

When Hinata gave the rope another pull, it dug deliciously into Kageyama's flesh, making him moan softly.

"Mmm," the redhead mused, "still a masochist, it seems."

"You know I am. And you love it." Kageyama looked at him with a challenging glare.

Hinata laughed perilously and grabbed a handful of ink black hair. He rested his forehead against Kageyama's forehead and stared into his eyes. They could feel each other breathing stroking their skin.