A Really Good Boy

'by trilobites'

: Hinata Shoyou x Miya Atsumu

___________________________________________
Atsumu wasn't sure how Hinata got his hands on a Jackasuke costume or why he was so fixated on this in the first place, but none of that seemed to matter much when Atsumu was on his hands and knees on the bedroom floor. Hinata's palms were hot through the costume as he stroked his skin. He was panting like getting Atsumu to wear the Jackasuke paw mitts was the most exciting thing that he'd ever gotten to do, like Atsumu was the only person who could have possibly delivered this fantasy to him. So, no, Atsumu didn't really mind that Hinata had some weird fetishes. However, he had to be honest that this part was kind of a challenge.

"U-Um, Shouyou-kun-"

Hinata yanked down the waistband of Atsumu's pants and smacked the curve of his ass, none too gently. He yelped, and the sting on his skin soon followed. Atsumu hung his head, trying not to crumble with the humiliation of being spanked.

"That's not how dogs talk, is it?" Hinata asked.

When Atsumu was silent for a beat too long, face burning because he knew what kind of answer he was supposed to give, he felt Hinata pull his pants back up. His hand came to the small of Atsumu's back in a comforting gesture. Atsumu sat back on his heels and let Hinata stroke his cheek.

"Atsumu-san, what's your color?"

If Atsumu so much as hesitated here, he knew that Hinata would stop play immediately. But he thought of the way Hinata's eyes had shone when he'd agreed to this scene, how eagerly he'd been pawing at him in spite of the fact that Atsumu was a sweating mess in this costume. Yeah, this was challenging, but he didn't want to back down from it just yet. Atsumu swallowed and answered: "Green."

"Really?"

"Yeah, yeah, it's fuckin' green."

Hinata's laughter huffed out of him. "You're really cute. Are you that embarrassed?"

Atsumu nodded. "S'okay, though. I...I wanna keep going."

At that, Hinata smiled, and Atsumu couldn't help melting a little bit at the sight of it. Whatever. He'd never pretended to be a complicated person. It felt good to have Hinata's approval and to know that he'd done something to please him. In the end, wasn't that what made Atsumu the perfect dog for him? He let Hinata kiss his cheek before resuming his previous position on his hands and knees. Hinata, the bastard, couldn't pull his pants back down quickly enough, palm lingering over the spot where he'd smacked earlier in a tacit threat.

"You were in the middle of showing me how dogs talk," he prompted.

Atsumu's face was on fire again, and he felt cornered in between giving Hinata the answer he wanted and the pain from another slap-no doubt harder than the last one. The knowledge that this was a false dilemma and that he could always end play when he wanted gave Atsumu enough security to slip into the scene. He breathed in deeply.

"Wan wan," he mumbled.

Hinata squeezed his ass, and now Atsumu's ears were flushing, too. He didn't say anything aloud, but Atsumu could tell that he wanted him to do it again. Probably louder, too.

He repeated himself: "Wan wan."

Hinata gave a shuddery exhale. "Fuck, fuck," he breathed, low under his breath. His grip tightened on Atsumu's ass. "What a good boy."

The praise wasn't lavish at all, but it was exactly what Atsumu wanted. He'd done what Hinata had wanted and had been rewarded for it. He wiggled a little and barked again. Hinata laughed and petted his hair.