Supplementary Classes /Part 1/

'by tid8bit'

:Hinata Shoyo x Oikawa Tooru x Akaashi Keiji

___________________________________________
Shouyou Hinata, known as 'Ninja Shouyou', twenty-two years old and professional volleyball player. Member of the Black Jackals, wing spiker position. Number of love interests: five.

Currently in Oikawa's bedroom, sitting and fidgeting on a puff with his pants and underwear forcefully yanked down to his ankles. Oikawa and Akaashi crawl between his legs.

He looks down and reconsiders his life choices with sweat on his temples.

"How did I get to this point?"

- - -

You see, it all started when Hinata agreed to participate on a collaboration video with Kenma and Kuroo. Much to his misfortune it would be an international live stream that implied he needed to speak English at some point. After careful consideration his options narrowed down and he ended up taking English classes from Oikawa and Akaashi. Some resolved sexual tension and an unlikely setter alliance later, he kept practicing with them for a week. The stream was a massive success, audience numbers close to the million. Kuroo's eyes almost did the dollar sign, and after some tricky negotiations -Kuroo sure is a con artist- Hinata promised to participate again.

The next day after the stream Hinata's phone nearly collapsed with texts congratulating him. He felt proud and giddy, his efforts rewarded, and after overcoming his initial nerves he'll totally repeat the experience. Hinata lies on his bed and starts typing frantically.

-Kenma: that was super fun

-Kenma: let's do it again soon

-Shouyou: you bet!

-Shouyou: but next time let's play something I don't suck at plz

-Kenma: nah get good ;)

* ~

-Atsumu: don't get too popular now or I'll get jealous

-Shouyou: jealous?

-Atsumu: what if a Hollywood superstar snatches ya away?

-Shouyou: Tsumu we're in Japan

-Atsumu: they have private jets

* ~

-Kageyama: not bad, but you didn't win a single game against Kenma

Hinata's eyes turn into fireballs and he replies furiously.

-Shouyou: like you did better with your Power Curry commercial

-Shouyou: bakageyama!

-Kageyama: love you too

-Shouyou: I hate you

-Kageyama: no you don't

-Kageyama: meet me tonight and I'll prove it

* ~

Hinata smiles ear to ear while he talks to his favorite setters. Speaking of setters, he had created a group chat with Oikawa and Akaashi to arrange their studying sessions, but its purpose changed in no time when the three started chatting more often, studying giving way to short dates. Soon his English classes were nothing more than an excuse to spend time together, it was a bit strange, despite their differences and constant bickering both setters seemed to tolerate each other. Of course there was still a lot of tension with them competing over Hinata -most of the blame falling on Oikawa for teasing Akaashi- but he acted so carefree about it, it was a soothing effect on the other two. Why fight when there's enough to share? A scary setter alliance indeed.