The Rubik's Cube Problem

'by trilobites'

: Hinata Shoyou x Miya Atsumu

____________________________________________
Hinata had wanted to shove Atsumu against the door the moment they walked through it, but Atsumu was quicker than he was to go into the bathroom and start washing his hands. He was talking animatedly at Hinata about Rubik's cubes as he lathered up the soap and scrubbed his fingers clean. Hinata hummed thoughtfully and joined Atsumu at the sink.

"Sometimes people make 'em with images on each side so you really have to get good if you want to solve it."

Hinata's mouth twitched. Atsumu could be so oblivious at times, quick on the uptake only when it suited his purposes. Hinata observed him closely as he wiped his hands dry on the towel.

"Are you even listenin' to me?"

Hinata took the towel from Atsumu. "Yes, but I'm not thinking about Rubik's cubes right now."

"Then what-oh, oh. Oh, uh." Atsumu suddenly blushed, his entire face blooming pink like the velvety petals of a camellia flower. Hinata took the opportunity to grab him by the front of his t-shirt and drag him back to the entryway. He pushed Atsumu back against the nearest wall with a hand to his chest. Atsumu gulped, but he didn't fight against him. Hinata felt him shiver under his touch. He watched for a reaction as he sank to his knees in front of him.

At this, Atsumu's voice became a little choked and he stammered out, "U-Um, Shouyou-san, you don't have to-"

"I want to." Hinata was undoing the drawstrings on Atsumu's fashion joggers. He paused for a moment to look up at Atsumu. "Unless you don't want me to. Should I stop?"

Atsumu's hands came down to fist at the shoulders of Hinata's flannel. He didn't say anything for a long moment, but then he shook his head. "No...I want it."

Hinata grinned. "Okay."

That was the only permission he needed to pull Atsumu's pants down. He came face-to-face with a pair of grey boxer briefs, the fabric at the crotch already distending noticeably. Hinata nuzzled Atsumu's cock through the grey cotton before he mouthed at the outline of the swelling shaft.

"Are you feeling eager, Miya?"

"God, shut up," Atsumu breathed, head tipping back against the wall.

Hinata didn't respond-not in words, anyway. He just took Atsumu's dick out of his underwear and ran his tongue over the protruding vein along the underside. Atsumu's response was immediate: he exhaled loudly and his hand tightened in Hinata's shirt. Hinata licked the exposed head of Atsumu's cock, closed his mouth over the tip as he waited for him to fully harden. It didn't take long. He felt his lips stretch around Atsumu, and he stared up at him, for no other reason than that he liked to watch when he did this.

Atsumu's whole face was red, the flush traveling down his neck. Hinata wanted to lick there, too, to feel the heat on his skin and mark him up to his liking. As if stirred by Hinata's gaze, Atsumu opened his eyes. He looked down at Hinata in the dim overhead lighting of the entryway; his eyes widened immediately. "Oh, fuck!" he groaned, and then stiffened the rest of the way.

Hinata grabbed onto Atsumu's dick and sank the rest of the way down, as far as he could go and then a little deeper still. He swallowed his gag reflex when Atsumu hit the back of his throat. His mouth watered and drool dribbled out the corners of his mouth. There, now it was nice and wet, easy to bob his head up and down on Atsumu's cock.

Atsumu sagged against the wall and panted. His fingers combed through Hinata's hair and over the curve of his skull. Even though he could have easily pushed his head down further, Atsumu only held on loosely. He was better behaved than Hinata had expected: someone so rowdy on the court would surely be the same way during sex, but so far Atsumu had been toeing the line without fail, talking about Rubik's cubes while nervous, excited energy had radiated from him before they'd even crossed the threshold into Hinata's apartment. Honestly, would he have even been able to ask for sex if Hinata hadn't initiated it? Atsumu really was his most troublesome underclassman.