Tall, Blonde, and Nervous

'by askeace'

: Hinata Shoyo x Tsukishima Kei

___________________________________________
As he lays down on his bed that evening, Tsukishima suddenly has the realization that nothing in the world could ever be as humiliating as this. He felt too exposed, too vulnerable.

And it's not like he hasn't tried touching around down there before. He has. Once. But in Tsukishima's opinion, once is not nearly enough to quell the nerves of sticking one's fingers in one's ass.

Especially when the person in charge of doing that Hinata Shouyou.

Of course, Hinata has touched him down there before. Just not... down down there. Up until now, it's always been off-limits. And Hinata has been okay with that, surprisingly. When Tsukishima suggested actually having sex, Hinata seemed more thrilled about his boyfriend trusting him than the actual sex.

Still, that didn't make it any easier.

Hinata Shouyou has not once in his life been careful, or graceful, or calm, and Tsukishima suddenly regrets allowing such a person to finger him.

And Hinata definitely noticed this.

"Kei, you have to open your legs or this won't work."

God, even that comments makes Tsukishima flush all the way to his shoulders.

"Fine," he grumbles, finally spreading his legs apart and hoping that they aren't as shaky as they feel.

Hinata kisses his boyfriend's knee. "Thank you," he says quietly, and Tsukishima is pretty sure he hears a hint of annoyance in his voice.

Then Hinata's hand is moving down... down... down...

"Wait!" Tsukishima hisses before Hinata can touch him yet, "You made sure the lube is warm enough, right?"

Hinata lets out a sigh and giggles, "I made sure."

"Do you have enough?"

Hinata's hand rises so that Tsukishima can clearly see that there is plenty of lube lathered there.

"Okay. Good," Tsukishima takes a deep breath, relaxing his shoulders and closing his eyes. He can do this, he shouldn't have any reason to distrust Hinata. He's always been gentle before.

Even so, as soon as Tsukishima feels that little bit of pressure at his entrance, he quickly sits up and slides away from the hand.

"Kei," Hinata whines, his lips pouted in frustration.

"You... did you clip your nails?" Tsukishima inquires, his heart hammering in his chest. It's obvious that they're both on edge, and that Hinata is painfully hard, but he can't help it. It's natural to be nervous, isn't it?

Hinata nods his head, again showing Tsukishima his hand, "I did."

And just as he said, his nails had been trimmed and were perfectly smooth.

"Kei, if you're having second thoughts we can—"

"I'm not," Tsukishima snapped, "I just need a moment."

"It's been twenty minutes," Hinata states, the impatience in his voice apparent this time.

Twenty minutes? He's been laying here like this for that long?

Then Hinata leans forward and kisses him. It's so light and sweet, and Tsukishima feels like his heart is crying out. This shouldn't be that difficult.

When Hinata, pulls away, he smiles softly, albeit shakily, "Please trust me."