Playing Games

'by BOKVHOE'

: Hinata Shoyou x Atsumu Miya

____________________________________________
Shoyo smirks into the camera, finding humor in the fact that he's got Kenma sweating. The blond on the screen grunts and fumes silently as he attempts to take the top spot back, and with the intense combo he pulled off, he manages to put Shoyo in his dust again.

"Oh come on," Shoyo whines after a few seconds, seeing his losing score with his very own eyes. "You played dirty because I'm beating you at your own game!"

"Cheating is the point, Sho," Kenma states back, a joking tone of sarcasm lacing his words. "How else am I supposed to win? Anyway, you up for another round?"

Shoyo nods, also picking up on the sound of the gaming room door opening behind him. Shoyo however continues to focus his attention on his friend on screen. The two have gaming sessions where they play games on their Switch and video chat with each other. Typically, Atsumu doesn't come into the room when these sessions happen. He's been in the room a handful of times, but that wouldn't be a normal occurrence. However, today, Atsumu was on a mission.

"Hey babe, what's up?" Shoyo asks as the next round of the game commences. While Shoyo doesn't look at Atsumu, he tilts his head to the side, and Atsumu happily takes the chance to press his lips to the ginger's cheek.

"I saw something," Atsumu says quietly, though Kenma would be likely to catch it as there was no other sound besides the sounds of the game. "And I started thinking about you," he continues as he wraps his arms around Shoyo's shoulder. Shoyo's cheeks turn red, suddenly getting nervous. He sneaks a glance up at the screen to catch Kenma looking away from the screen and back down to his game.

"Tsumu," Shoyo whines quietly, trying not to disturb Kenma. Shoyo tries to gauge any discomfort from Kenma, surprised when he sees none. Kenma doesn't particularly care to see displays of affection, so Shoyo would like to not make his best friend uncomfortable. "Later, please? I'll do whatever you want, just not now?"

Atsumu shakes his head, pressing a kiss to Shoyo's neck. "I need you now," Atsumu whispers. He then presses one more kiss on Shoyo's cheek before getting on his knees and crawling under the gaming desk, between Shoyo's legs. Shoyo looks down at Atsumu nervously, seeing Atsumu got quick to work by pulling his sweats down just enough to pull Shoyo's cock out.

Atsumu smirks against Shoyo's skin, enjoying the way Shoyo squirms. He grabs hold of the ginger's cock and licks a strip up the length, earning a huff from Shoyo. He continues to lick up and down the length, sliding his tongue around the tip each time he comes up. He tries to hold back any sounds, not wanting to get caught by Kenma. Shoyo attempts to ignore Atsumu's wet tongue licking his cock up, however, he finds himself losing concentration and falling off a cliff in his game as Atsumu's lips wrap around his cock. Half of his length is in Atsumu's mouth, yet it feels good nonetheless. Atsumu begins to bob his head as Shoyo gasps, quick to compose himself when Kenma looks over at him through the screen.

"You okay Sho?" Kenma asks, and Shoyo is too lost in trying to remain calm and not give himself away.

"Yeah," he manages to say through gritted teeth. "Sorry I'm just having trouble with some of these cliffs and keeping up is all, but I've got it."

Kenma hums, looking back down at his screen, though a smile begins to tug at his lips. He's quick to mask it. Shoyo, focuses his attention on the game, attempting to cover up his huffs and gasps. Still, Atsumu sucking on him is getting to him. Atsumu's expert tongue and mouth worked him hard. His hands hold Shoyo's balls in his hand, massaging them as he sucks all of Shoyo in. Atsumu moves down where his face is flush against Shoyo's skin, a gag cutting through the silence.