Book 1: Chapter 1

"MK! I TOLD YOU TO DELIVER THESE NOODLES LIKE RIGHT NOW!"

"Gah! Im Sorry Pigsy! But You see the Motor is-"

"Oh What is it Again!"

"-Broken...."

MK Chuckled Nerviously, sweat rolling down his Forehead. Pigsy Irked at him and almost throwed his spoon right on the kids face. He took a deep breath and mumbled A few things there and then.

"okay- OKAY! Everything is gonna be fine!"

"Oh chill Pigsy! Sandy can fix the motor later! How bout MK deliver these in foot?"

"Foot- WHAT? MR. TANG ARE YOU SERIOUS?!"

No way in hell he's gonna deliver In foot that's fucking Hell! And also he has training to do and Lastly! His mentor is in vacation which is the most worst fucking shit he has ever did.

"Hm good Idea Tang" pigsy Grinned evily and Glanced to MK whose about to ditch him. Pigsy Shoved the bag full of deliveries and Pushed the boy outside "now Go and Deliver some noodles. And Don't even try Slacking of or else you're fired!" He Shouted and Mk sighs.

"Oh boy, Guess I can't train right now" he mumbled and left the noodle shop to deliver.

And delivering in foot is worst than he thought. 'Oh I hope sandy would fix the motor like tomorrow' "I can't deliver noodles in foot! That's just Hell! Well Monkey kings Trainings are Also Hell but Whatever!" He Shouted and continued on his Task.

Well like Monkey king said He needs some fucking focus cuz his Focus is just shit.

But he has other things in mind and some of them are personal. His face dropped and he Sigh at the thought it's been a week and the Whispers and images of the Lady bone demon is still haunting him, that Sheer Terror and Force Dominating his Power and He can't help but ask himself if it's enough to defeat such Demon that's so fucking terrifying.

And his Mentor is not here too which is Making him stress even more. How can he do this? Maybe More training?-

"Woah! Watch out little One you almost Fell"

Mk blinked and then stare at the Big hole. He Yelped and Immediately walked backwards away from the Hole "there's a construction going so you be careful" he looked at his savior and Surely he almost Thought that her hair is covered in snow.

Wait it's not winter for fucks sake.

"Oh my God Im so sorry! I-I didn't Hurt you anywhere now did I? Oh geez! Maybe some of the noodles got spilled!"

"Relax Little One I'm fine, in fact I should be asking that though"

"Oh me? Pfft! I'm fine! Totally Fine!"

Nah Shens not Buying it though, he's totally Stressed out and his Sweating face is the evidence of it all "I'm Shen nice to meet you!" She smiled and Mk Chuckled "Mk At your service!"

"Nice to meet you Little Guy, but really are you okay?" She asked and Mk Blushed at it, wait why would he Blush? Is it because she's a girl? And she's super tall and is it because she's so Beautiful?

Holy cow he just noticed that she's so Pretty...

"Yeah I'm cool and I'm sorry again!"

"Hey don't worry! Anyways you need help delivering those?"

"These?! No! No! I can do these myself! And besides I can't Let you do these since it looks like you're about to go somewhere!" He said and Boy to be honest she's just walking around the city hoping to find some interesting stuff to Annoy.

But turns out Mk bumped to her and she saved him from dying. "Nah I'm just walking around town nothing Special" she Chuckled and Helped him carry the Bags. MK Screamed metaly Like a loose screw how can he let a girl carry those! No That's just Unmanly!

"L-let me carry those-"

"Come on Mk Lez go!"

"WAIT ARE YOU SURE YOURE NOT BUSY?!"

"Naaaah My agenda is Empty!"

Mk Sighed and The two finally Started their Delivery mission. Mk is leading the way since he got some navigating Stuff in his phone and Shen will be His Talk buddy for the rest of the Delivery stuffs. Some of the deliveries are pretty much far away and To kill some time while walking to their destination. The two would talk about random things but It's mostly Mk Fanboying about Monkey king and all of his Glory.

"You know Your hair is so white did you dye it?"

"No its natural"

"You're not sick are you?"

"Sick? Nah it's just a Thing since birth like ya know it's just there naturally"

Both of them laughed and Luckily it's the last noodle to deliver. While going back to the noodle shop Mk can't help but feel a bit At ease, his mind is in chaos back then but got distracted when Shen Came in and Spend some time deliver noodles.

"Man I feel so bad letting you carry-"

"I told you we chill Mk besides the bag wasn't that even heavy"

The two Entered the noodle shop and Boy isn't it Chaotic. Pigsy Chasing Tang around, Mei Busy Squeling over Puppy videos and Sandy Drinking his usual Tea. "Pigsy I'm back!" Mk Grinned and pigsy stopped chasing Tang "That's good Kiddo-" his eyes landed on a tall girl with white Locks and red Menacing eyes. He pointed his spoon at her "and who is she? And why is she carrying the bags?" Pigsy Glared and Mk Waved his Arms around trying to explain.

"No need to Be Harsh, I'm Shen and My friend Mk over here is well a bit stressed out so I kinda helped him deliver these lovely noodles" she Chuckled and Mk almost cried. Geez she's been saving his but and he can't help but Cry tears of relief.

Shen Chuckled at his Sparkling face and then Pat's his back. "There ya go Little Guy. Anyways It looks like my job here is done" she huffed and smiled proudly. Mk Panicked and then grabbed his Phone "wait! I can still keep in touch with you right?"

"Oh geez of course!" She laughed and then typed her number and added it on his contacts, Mk smiled and Shen Pat's him again.

"Oh and if you have trouble delivering again you can always call me" she Whispered and Chuckled at him.

"See ya Again Mk!"

-Vantablack Series 1
Zion204