Book 1: Chapter 32

The True Fire and The Hollow Creation.

"Hold On!"

Bursting like a Sea of Fire. The Once Cold Mountain Turned to a crimson Hues as the True fire of Samadhi Spiraled out of control.

Standing In each; Wukong, Nezha and Demon bull king Raised their Hands as they keep the Fires Ashes From escaping and Burning the whole Mountain.

"Master!—Gah! It's too strong! We can't keep the fire with only Three people!"

Another blast of Fire and Tripitaka covered his Face. He Glanced up The Red and Dark skies and then, to the Flaming Child whose Own power is Spiraling out of Control.

....Sigh....

Taking a deep breath. The Buddhist stood his ground "we must Divide the fire into three rings! It is the only way for us!" He Exclaimed and the Wind Burned hotter. The monk Waved his Staff and he Glanced to the three Immortals "Everyone! Your energies must be Coordinated! Don't Let go and Don't let a single fire Escape!"  He Shouted amidst from the Strong and hot wind.

Nezha, Wukong and Demon Bull king Screamed on top of their lungs as The Child's Samadhi fire Grew Stronger and bigger. The sky turned even redder as the atmosphere around the whole Area Would Shift into Disturbing shapes.

Wide eye, Tripitaka Gasp and Took a deep breath. And With his Staff  a ring of a bell Rang and His eyes Glowed Gold. Dominating the red Aura the monk Focused his whole energy and Slowly. Three rings started to form Circling around the Flaming Child.

Wukong Laughed and Grinned at the Glowing rings "Hah! Hey Bud this doesn't seem that hard to me— WOAH!" The Fire Blasted Brutally and Bull king and Nezha Glared at Wukong

"STUPID MONKEY!"

"GREAT SAGE DONT GET DISTRACTED!"

"CONCENTRATE WUKONG!"

Tripitaka Scolded and his eyes Looked at the Metals all around the ritual Area. 'The fire— the whole Area is Melting!' He thought and Gripped his Staff tighter. The wind blew stronger and Wukong Dropped to the ground.

Tripitaka Gasped and the others Looked at him Wide eye. 'SHIT!' The fire bursted and Three Flaming Ray's flew up; Blasting the Red Skies The True Fire Seperated.

Immediately Wukong stood up and The Rings Absorbed the Fire. Nezha And DBK Raised the rings and caught the Fires.

The Ground Shook and Tripitaka Groaned at the Brutal Heat. Waving his Staff a Shield covered them all;  A red Ray of Fire Blasted the Dark skies.

Flashing with a gold of light. The Skies  Turned back to Normal.

Snow Slowly Falled, and The Breeze Slowly turned back to its Normal state.

All of them stood Stiff, the three rings in their Palms. Tripitaka pants and His eyes Looked at each and everyone of them including his disciples. "Everyone....A-Are you Okay?" He stammered and All of them smiled. Skies turning back to blue and The cold.