Book 2: Chapter 12

"So its an armor and a Weapon"

Made from Rare materials, the necklace is considered as a Medal of Honor to those who Contributed greatly in the celestial realm,High ranking soldiers have These. "I don't know what you're talking about but you won't be leaving that easily!" Summoning out a Green Katana. Green specks of light Traveled through walls and He Dodged and Blocked them with his bare hand.

He advanced and his Blade Clashed With his Skin that looks like Made out of Steel. The Mayor Blocked his Green blade again and pushed it away. He Grabbed the soldiers arm and Kicked his stomach. Throwing him through Buildings.

"That was extremely powerful. Not gonna lie"

He laughed, pissing off the soldier he Stood up Shakingly. His Green eyes Staring at the Man's Menacing Blue Aura. "You came from the Bone Demon. Tell me are you here to Chop me off?" He laughed but the Mayor blinked at him. "Chop you off? Well that would be Pleasant but I have orders from the lady" Nodding. A flash of Blue Stopped him body. Large Pentagrams Circling around him as The man stood infront of his Figure.

Humming, the Mayor Grabbed the necklace and inspected it "You're free to go Kid. Be glad I'm here for this" Chuckling his Body Vanished like a smoke. And the Chains Broke to peaces.

He gasped, dropping to his Knees he Clutched his Chest 'wh—he took my Necklace...' What's he gonna do about it? Are they doing something that's about to trample the Celestial Realm?

"Jin!"

"C—Cold"

Breaking the Ice, He Wrapped his Scarf around him and Layed him down "they're planning for something....I don't know why but For sure it's danger" He mumbled and Jin Nods at him.

"Wukong is with them....e-even lord Nezha"

"Screw Those two! They are now considered traitors! Put that in mind Bookworm!"

[----○----]

"My lady"

"Oh shit—Dude you scared me"

"Apologies, But as you Wished I have Retrieve the Item you needed"

Bowing down, Bao'er dropped her Fork and Stared at the Golden Cicada Necklace, The Object shimmering Bright as it Made her Almost choke at her Food.

Wow that was a fast Mission, She expects him to be back an hour or maybe a day since He's Literally hunting down a Celestial soldier with an incredible power. But Alas Here he is her personal Butler Holding the Necklace with a smile.