Special Chapter

[So uh, Chapter 32 is quite a Depressing and Angsty Chapter... so here another special. So yeah let's take a breather]

"Ugh Look at him. It's so Obvious even a mile away I can literally see his eyes Sparkling and his tail wagging here"

"SSSSHHHH!!!! Just Watch!"

Bao'er Smacked Red sons Face and the two watched as their Elder brother A.K.A the Six eared Macaque. The Monkey kings Enemy and The Shadow puppeteer.

Struggle to Come and have a word With Shen.

"He's soooooo nervous should we help?"

"Why the hell is he Stammering? I thought he's a Chad at it?"

Nezha snickered and So is Red Son. Both males Trying to stop their laughter. Bao'er Irked at the two boys and Elbowed them real hard.

"Shut up! We gotta Help him!"

"What like Expert Wingmans?"

"Exactly! Now Grab him back!"

Pushing the two. Nezha And Red son Smirked. Walking towards the black Monkey. The two Didn't hesitate to Drag him back their spot. Leaving him baffled and confused at their Actions.

"Okay. Dude you look shit Talking all by yourself"

Red son Laughed and so is Nezha. The two Wiped their tears and Macaque Glared at them. "We know that look. Now here let us help you" Nezha Smirked and Bao'er joined in the gang.

They Huddled themselves in and the three Doekheads being a Wingman. They Gave every pretty flowers to nezha and let him Arrange everything.

"Now listen here six ears. Let's go slow. The lady Doesn't want to rush and well It's obvious. Here give her flowers."

"F-flowers..."

"What? First time giving flowers to a woman?"

Bao'er and Red son Laughed and This caused Nezha to Smirk.

Wow way to go being true friends to him.

"You fuckers really sucks"

"Yeah Go and Give her some. Move it move it!"

Pushing him to go. Nezha watched as Bao'er climbed on top of his shoulders (Nezha is tall) Red Son Smirked and Waved his Hand creating a heart shaped Fire.

'These Dumbasses....Screw it!'

Walking behind Shen. He stood stiff and his Palms started to sweat. His Shadow clones encouraged him and even Made Baloon hearts.

He Blushed at it and Pushed them all away. "M-My Lady" he Said and Shen turned around. Her red eyes capturing his Golden ones. Macaque Stood stone. His Tongue stucked as he tried to talk again

"Ah My Shadow. You look pale are you Okay?"

"P—perfectly Fine! Nothings wrong!"

"Are you sure?—oh those flowers are pretty"

Shens eyes Sparkled at the Red,blue and, pink flowers. Macaque Blinked and this caused his Cheeks even redder.

Red son,Bao'er and Nezha Cheered on the sidelines as they watched the Shadow Demon Make a move.

"A-ah...t-these? Actually these are.—These are Yours!"

"Mine?"

"Y-yes My lady"

Shen smiled and Gently Took the flowers.

They're really pretty and It's been a while since she saw a Blue Flower. "That's sweet of you. Thank you Shadow" she Grinned. A genuine one at that.

Even macaque and The three dumbasses Froze on their spot seeing their lady Glowing just because of flowers. Shen Pat's his head and in One action.

She Kissed his Forehead making the Shadow Monkey Finally loosing his screw.

"WOOH! WAY TO GO SIX EARS!"

"TOLD YA FLOWERS WORK!"

"IM SO PROUD OF YOU BROTHER!"

Nezha,Red Son and Bao'er Cheered as they Clapped at him. Shen Glanced to them confused while Macaque Stood Still Processing of what just happened.

Special Chapter
[Flowers for you]