Book 2: Chapter 16

"The lady has Instructed To Escort you guys Back to the Fortess"

"Wait you mean The Demon Bull Family's House?"

Mei Pointed out and The others are also confused as well. Why are they going back there? Wait Princess ironfan and His Husband would literally murder them since Mk literally stole the Nose ring from DBK. Destroyed Walls Like a Maniac which pissed off Ironfan and even Stole and kidnapped their Son.

"It's....going to be bloody and We have agreed that only us should be left here"

"But Bao'er, isn't she too young?"

"She's the new Ladybone demon she'll survive"

Nezha Sighs and Glanced to The Great Sage who's busy Chatting with Bao'er while Six ears is As usual Being Shens Bodyguard and Glaring to wukong as if he's a pest. "Shens Final words, she can't Risk you guys getting killed." Nodding, The Van Stopped infront of them, With Sandy taking the wheel.

Somehow, The Lady looks Pleased as to Their progress Moving faster. Red on is also Getting antsy I the castle but Shen always Tells them that Patience is the key to Achieve their Victory.

Bidding goodbye to them. Bao'er Waved Cheerfully to them. "Take care!!!" She Grinned and Nezha Started carrying her back inside again.

"She said that You and the great sage should go to Megapolis now"

Bao'er Exclaimed and Nezha Glanced Glanced her. "Right now?" So They'll be Doing the first step of Defeating the Bone Demon. "Yes! We'll catch up. My Butler here can Assist you anytime" pointing beside her The Mayor Waved. Nezha Shivered seeing the guy with a huge Grin.

"I see, I'll go and get The great sage. Get inside"

Pushing her back. Bao'er Grinned And Watched as the lotus prince go in full speed searching for the great sage. Taking a deep breath she smiled "Wheres The Annoying kid?" The shadow demon Merged out And Bao'er Chuckled. Remembering the Stunt she did that Child Is Now Sealed in the Tomb.

"He has Already foreseen His Fate Back then so As the result of his Stupidity he's now Trapped"

Nodding in satisfaction He Grinned at her Remark. So Bao'er can be Brutal and scary, well Since the two still needs to do something then He'll be Witnessing her Brutality once again.

Walking in The large living room. The Tomb Stood; the Once Dull Stone is now Shaped into Fine Details. Gold,Silver and Paint. Sharp Edges and The Locks Colored In blood.

Shadow clones Came out and Dragged out all of the celestial soldiers that they captured. Forcing them all to their knees Their Eyes Looked around the Blue Lit up candles and The Large Tomb infront of them.

"Geez you guys are so Hard to watch. Especially you brats"

Pointing to the other soldiers, Macaque Snarled at them. "Wheres Feng!? You Demons Where did you Lock him?!" Their Angry Voices Echoed in the Large room. Rolling his eyes Bao'er Stopped Fixing the Tomb and Came out behind him.