Book 2: Chapter 1

"Were Not safe here anymore, Everyone we have to leave far away as soon as possible"

Nezha Sighs. Shens Flaming Figure flashing in his mind. He Clenched his spear and Growled

Out of all the Hiding place....the fourth samadhi ring chose Her Body. Hiding itself away from them.

But how? The Great Sage did said that the there's a Ray of Fire that Blasted out the sky and Vanished as if it's nothing.

'The fourth fire must've traveled through the west...'

He thought and His eyes Looked up the Red Skies. "Megapolis is Down, any minute now the lantern city will Burn to ashes" He said and Glanced to the others.

"But what about the Civilians?"

Mk Gasped, Rubbing his Sore Hands. Macaque Sighs and Glared to the Monkey king whose Silent. "I'll find a way, Bao'er Stay here and Rest. As for you Red I need you for assistance" He said and Red son Stood up even though his body Is In pain. He hissed, and Clutched his Chest.

"Yeah sure...whatever" He mumbled and Nezha Glanced to him.

"Where are you two going?"

"To Get something old."

"A relic?"

Stopping. Macaque Blinked. "Yeah...do you know the Glass Calabash?" Grinning Nezha Choked on his own Saliva and Looked at the Shadow Demon as if hes a Crazy maniac. "What?! That Thing is In the Jade Emperors Place!" He Shouted and the two demons Glared at each other.

"No way in Hell I'm Letting you Use it!"

"Oho-The Whole world is at stake here Lotus Head!"

"You-"

Clenching his Fist he Stomped his Foot and Glared to him. "Okay fine! But you better Give it back!" He Shouted and Then glanced to The Great Sage and the others.

Shen is In pain because of the samadhi fire. Mk, Mei and the others are Injured and Bao'er Almost Died because of the fire.

Out of all, maybe the three of them are the only one who can still move. "I'll lead you to the place. But We'll have to Leave the others to a safe and secure area" nezha Exclaimed and With That something clicked inside the Shadow Monkeys head.

He then Smirked "Oh yeah I know a place." He Cackled and Red son Glanced to him "Okay Dumbasses. Hey Blueberry. Where's The Van?" Sandy looked up and He blinked "i just parked it nearby the entrance....but I'm not su-" Macaque Stopped the big guy and Snapped his fingers. "Okay cool let's go" he nods and He started carrying Red Son. Nezha Grabbed Bao'er and this caused her body to turn stiff.

She's being carried by the Most Legendary Being. The third prince nezha and Boy she can't help but feel scared and at the same time Be so honored.

While running down the mountain (don't worry the mountain has stairs) Bao'er kept on Rambling again just to ease her Anxiety and Nezha Being a Great Guy he is sucked a deep breath in and Be patient as possible since He's Literally carrying a Girl whose Rambling none stop. Most of her Ramblings are about their adventures, How they met The Lady and How she Really Liked the Stories about him.

"Does she ever Shuts up?"

"You'll get used to it. She's a Nice kid"

Macaque Laughed and Watched as he Sweat. Bao'er is still Rambling Happily and Tang Joined in.

Running through the Empty Place. Red son didn't hesitate to burn Every Trees and grass just to find that Stupid Vehicle. "There!" He pointed out and Macaque Didn't hesitate to throw him inside. The others Entered in and All of them are Squashed in. Macaque Grabbed The Lotus Prince "What the- WHAT ARE YOU" He didn't finished what he said when The Shadow Monkey already pushed him inside the Front seat.

"GAH!- Dumbass I don't need a Metal Scrap like thi-"

"It's Better riding this than Flying Up the sky"

"Well I prefer flying since This Vehicle is Squashing us all!"

Macaque Only Shrugged at him. And started the Car. Nezha And Wukongs eyes widen "Wait You're driving?" Wukong Gasped. And Red son looked at Bao'er. Their Nervous look not giving the others a Oh so good feeling.

Macaque didn't answer and just Started the wheel.

The sudden speed causing Nezha to Grip the Sides of the car. Bao'er Clinged to Red Son while Mk and Mei Used the monkey king as a Sheild incase if theres something that would messed up.

They sped through the empty road and Nezha started to sweat. He's not used at the speed and Yes! He may have a Vehicle but He's very careful Driving it!

Their speed Got even faster and Macaque Smirked at the Lotus prince's scared Face "what? Don't tell me you're not used to this?" He laughed and Nezha's eyes widen. He pointed at the road and Smacked the Shadow Monkeys Face.

"ROAD YOU IDIOT!"

"Oh come on I'm Not even Close yet!"

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN CLOSE?! YOURE LITERALLY DRIVING FASTER LIKE A MANIAC!"

Rolling his eyes Macaque Stomped through the pedal and The Car Roared. Nezha flinched at the Sudden Speed and the others shrieked.

"We'll be there in seconds!"

And on Cue a Black shadow portal Summoned out and They Speed through the dark Abbys.

▪︎▪︎[<○>]▪︎▪︎

'The north...'

Nezha's eyes widen, his Body stiff at the Intense Driving Session and The others shaking. Macaque Stopped the vehicle and left.

Taking a deep breath he Sighs and The cold Brushed through his Skin.

It's been a while but The north is still the north I guess.

Tall towers, Old Statues and the View of the Abandoned castle Stood; looming its Gigantic Size infront of them. Macaque looked back to the Others whose Shivering "Well then. This should do it" he mumbled and Let the others in.

The castle is a Big place but Maybe the Throne room is the spacious one for them to Rest. Grabbing Random woods and Old Paintings. Red son Flared up the Objects and used them as heat.

"No"

"What?!"

Mk and Wukong Exclaimed and Nezha pushed them back "we can handle it. Taking the Calabash will be Fine but I cant let you Two Come especially you great sage" Nezha Blurted out which made Macaque laugh.

"But We can help!"

"With a condition like that? No"

The Calabash is inside the Jade Emperors office. Much likely he uses it to Spend his Boredom.

And with The three of them it should be fine since They need to sneak in and He can't have The Great sage and His Student wandering around causing troubles again and Blow their cover.

"We'll leave in instant. Bao'er you know the drill"

"Of course!"

The girl saluted and Macaque nods. He then Grinned and Glanced to the lotus prince.

"So? Ready to go and steal Some Calabash?"

"I can't believe This is what I'm Doing"

- TRUE FIRE SAMADHI
Vantablack Series 2