Book 1: Chapter 27

City Of Lanterns

"Come On Brother Red! Say it Like just once!"

"No"

"But You look Noble Whenever you say it!"

Grit.

He doesn't know why or what, but They'll be heading to the City of lanterns. Which He heard from The Noodle boy that The last Ring will be there.

Of course it does since The map literally points it to them;While also in the Trip. Shen Took the Time to Train Red Son And Bao'er.

She believes that The two of them could hone their abilities to the fullest, at first he's a bit Hesitant at it but Bao'er pushed him to the edge making him Train along side with her.

Bao'er on the other hand is getting the Lucks and tricks summoning large and small things "What's with you guys calling Her 'My lady?'" He Asked and Bao'er stopped summoning out Ice cubes and spirit bunny "Oh! Actually I heard My Big brother calling her! So I thought shes a very powerful being and maybe respected at that!" She Grinned And Red son blinked. He then glanced to Shen whose Sitting on the floor. Her eyes closed as her Once white hair is now Tainted with black. "Come on! Say iiiiit! I promise you the lady will surely give you cute nicknames!" She nudged him but Red Son rolled his eyes.

"Shut it IcyGirl"

"Whatever you say Brother Red!"

She giggled and Joined in with the others. Red son only sighs at her, He's been with these Noodlebrains for days and Well.....His parents is gonna Chew him once They Realize that their son is Gone for days.

"Candlelight"

Glancing back to Shen, He Looked her with a blank look "Candle Who now?" He asked and Shen smiled. She gently Pat's him "You heard Bao'er, I Myself love giving nicknames to those who are close to me" she Chuckled and Red sons Eyes widen once he realized who the fuck is the candlelight.

"You're that Small Flame....reminds me of a Candle that shines brightly in the dark."

Grabbing a peace of Paper, Shen gave it to him "Open it when the time comes. Bao'er and My Shadow Butler knows what to do." She said and Red son took it from her. He looked back to her and then to the small paper "why give it to me?" It's not like He'll come with her Next Journey but Why trust him with this Black paper?

"I heard that the lantern city is Beautiful. What about you Bao'er? Do want souvenirs?"

"S-Souvenirs? I'd Love To!"

Blinking, His head Irked as he put the paper inside his Pockets. Did She just Ignore Him?! That's just Bullshit!

"Mk? What are you doing?"

Mei slides beside Him and Grabbed a peace of paper. She looked at it and Bao'er Popped out behind her, Both girls Awed at the drawing of both of them "Oh this? Im just doodling!" Mk Grinned and Continued on drawing his Peace.

"Heeeey these drawings are pretty good"

Wukong complimented skimming through a bunch of papers with Mk's drawing in it. "Oooooh have you drawn my majestic heroism?" Tang popped out but Mk Only blinked at him. He then flipped through his papers and Shrugs.

"Oof—sorry Mister Tang I haven't yet, I'm kinda like....trying to find your heroism ya know?"

He Nods and this caused Tang to Slump down on the ground. Mk colored the small details, and looking at it he Awed, it's really pretty and It's his first time drawing things like this since he's much on action and epic poses. But this Drawing is much of like a simple one.