Book 1: Chapter 19

The Warriors Loyalty

" tell me, when did you get the courage to betray your oath?"

The ladybone Demon Exclaimed as she Raised her arms. Souls Of those who are Victimized by her power swirled as they cried. The Shadow Monkey Coughed and Bao'er Stood Defensively infront of him. "When did you decide to betray me?" The Bone spirit asked again and Macaque Stood up. His Vision Is not so good but Still he pushed himself up and face the woman infront of him.

"Listen Ladybone demon, I'm tired of explaining to you everything  that happened from the past—"

The Wind Pushed the two back and Bao'er almost Lost her composure from the sudden impact. Her Raven hair Turned White and she raised her palms creating a blue shield, protecting them from the ladybone Demons sudden rage.

"You forgot my identity! You forgot my abilities!"

She Shouted as her power turned even Menacing suprising Bao'er. The Bone spirit landed infront of them and with a Snarl Bao'ers Sheild Crashed into Peaces.

"You forgot who rewarded you with your little life!"

"All I ask of you was a little favor, that when the time was right you would release me  and help me finish my destiny!"

"But what did you do?"

His eyes Widen as Memories from the past flashed inside his mind. The fight with Wukong, his Death.....and That....

That when the ladybone Demon revived him back from the underworld....

'I'm done with this bullshit!'

He Groaned and Grabbed Bao'er, Pushing her behind him. The girl Ducked down as her figure Shivered at the Bone Demons Intimidating Figure.

"The first thing you did when I bought you back to life . Was to go looking for monkey king for the sake of personal revenge!"

"YOU IDIOT!"

The Bone Spirit Raised her palms and Macaque Embraced Bao'er. He used his Shadow to Block the Wind and Push away the Debris. "Get to the point Woman, What do you want" he growled  and the Bone spirit Took a step.

"I'm going to give you one last chance of redemption"

"Bring Monkey king back and his Apprentice"

"And Maybe then, I'll be gracious and Let you go or let you be the new king of the mountain like you always wanted"

She said and With her Power she Summoned out a small Object. Macaque Coughed at the Blue Smoke and Grabbed the Small Object "w-what the hell is this?" He mumbled and Stared at the Small thing. He opened it and it reminded him of a Compass.

"No matter where they go, this magic Artifact can help you find them"

His head snapped and He stared at the Compass as if it's a Big prize. He then glanced back to Bao'er whose Hiding under his Scarf and Hugging His tail.

He has a plan....a very well maybe a great plan but At the same time maybe it's Fucked up. He Pat's Bao'ers head and the girl looked at him.

"Bao'er....no matter what happens...I want you to survive"

"Find my Lady....Keep her safe and Don't let any harm Hurt her!"

He Whispered and this cause the young girl to Look at him with scared face. What is he gonna do? Why is he talking like that? Macaque Smirked and slid the Compass behind him.