Book 2: Chapter 7

"So this is the ladybone Demons tomb"

"It's so.....Big"

A Tomb designed to Seal the Bone Demon for Centuries. Candles, Chains and Spells. All is written and placed for the protection of others and Even the celestial gods. "She's been sealed here like for how long?" Bao'er mumbled. Tracing the Old Carved Runes she then Glanced to The monkey king.

"Very long Kid"

He mumbled.

Ladybone Demon is a Ancient Enemy of him and the celestial gods. She's powerful and Manipulative and when he and her crossed paths.

The outcome is not good. He Witnessed her Terror and Her Messing up his Abilities and even Crushing his mentality is So Overwhelming.

He fought her Head on but She is Countering his attacks fluently. He seeks help To Guan Yin and the Goddess Patiently agreed to him.
Guan Yin Instructed The Sage to find a Big rock. Of course he oblige and Bought back a huge one.

Guan Yin then Turned that rock into a Tomb. A Grey and dull one. At first it looks so Crusty and Easy to break but The Goddess assured him that once he successfully capture the Bone Witch and Seal her inside. Then the Tomb will react to her and Lock her away.

"Great Sage. Will you stay with me for a minute?"

"Sure Kiddo"

Smilling, Bao'er nods and Two Blue Pentagrams Circled around the Tomb. She then started to Click random things and Wukong watched as she Arranged them. "Hey Kid, what's with him?" He asked and The young girl stopped. She then looked at him confused.

"Pardon Great Sage?"

"Macaque I mean. He seems close with Shen."

"Well She's The lady of this Chaotic team and Maybe Him being the first Companion of Lady Shen really Puts him a little On edge here"

"You mean He's Concerned to her Well being?"

Raising a brow, Wukong Crossed his arms. Macaque? That guy? Heh he barely Says Nice stuff but He Literally saw him Pop out in their ship, call The White haired girl 'His Lady', protect her from harm and even Serving her as if it's his Duty.

"Great Sage. The Lady's Shadow Butler Not just wants to Kill ladybone Demon but also Bring Lady Shen back"

"It's always been his Duty to Serve her and Maybe it just sticks to him"

Bao'er smiled, And Another Twist of Pentagram made the Runes glow. She then Moved a few as The Tomb started to change. "Great Sage Tell me What the Tomb looks like....when you first saw it"

Glancing to him wukong Hummed and Wacked his head trying to remember what the Tomb looks like when it's still fresh. "It has Iron and Gold Design. The Door is A Solid Stone but a Keyhole is In the middle" He Nods and the tombs Old look Came back in his mind. Bao'er twisted and Turned the Pentagrams and the Tomb Groaned Brutally, "anything else Great Sage?" Wukong Sighs and Waved his Hand "that's all Kid. The Tomb is Ugly back then" He Chuckled and once the Metals And Scraps Changed Bao'er closed away the Pentagrams.

"Well then We'll let the Tomb Change its form once The Bone Spirit is Sealed"

[----○----]

Megapolis....

The once big city is nothing now. All but Covered in Large Ice and Snow. The roads Empty and Buildings Destroyed. It's like the Desert from the west but Instead of sand and the Heat. Snow and the Sheer cold is the one that's Freezing them.

"W-wow.....the Ladybone demon Did alot of number here"

"Even the Noodle shop is down"

A Broken City...

Red son Instructed them Carefully and Steadily. The roads are slippery and The snow is not helping too but One thing he warned is that the Megapolis City is now the Bone Demons Domain. Her Kingdom.

And Stood In the middle of the city is none other than the Looming Size of the Bone Mech. "Mk Over here!" Mei Whispered and he Ducked down following her behind the Noodle shop. Pigsy and Tang Are Forced to be left in the North so Sandy is the one to offer to help them.

"Civilians"

"Are you guys Okay? Any injured here?"

The Noodle shop became a Safe house for the others. Maybe 5 or 10 people inside  including kids and Elderly
"Everyone looks Fine. But the cold is Intense here" Mei looked at them and The young Kids Shivering and Coughing is making her Sigh. Mk Grabbed out the calabash, glowing Runes the Calabash then Vibrated as a Human Sized Door Popped out infront of them.

Ho.ly. shit

That was sick....

"Please Come in. It's warm inside and I assure you it's safe there" Sandy Offered and the Civilians didn't hesitate to Enter the Calabash. Sandy Carried the elderly people and kids helping them to Enter in safely. "Lantern city Is empty. No Civilians found. It seems ladybone Demon got them" Mk mumbled, clenching his Fist he Growled.

It's disturbing...A Huge lantern City all wiped out. Nothing but Ice and Snow. "We still need to Go around Mk. Maybe there's Still survivors" Mei Exclaimed, Mk and Sandy Agreed and with that Using the Motorcycle that Bao'er provided. They Slowly Drove around the city streets and be Vigilant as possible since ladybone Demon is Surely on top of her Bone Mech. Who knows what she's doing on top.

They Circled around and There and then they Would Encounter Civilians hiding or Running and Such Luck they would rescue them and Let them in the calabash as a Safety Grounds.

"Wait Where do you think is Red Son?"

"He says He's With Nezha and Six ears. They're heading Downtown"

Downtown?

Wait!

The Sky Up there is Red! That means Shen Is There!

Leaving the Rescue Mission to him and Mei. They're going for Shen. "Let's leave them With Shen! Lotus Prince and Six ears is with Red Boy!" Mei encouraged and Mk Took a deep breath. Yeah he should calm down!

"Yeah you're right Mei!"

"See? Now Let's Move it! Hey Sandy Let's go and save some people like Heroes we are!"

"Hahaha! Of course Little Guy!"

—TRUE FIRE SAMADHI
Vantablack Series 2