Book 1: Chapter 17

"Wait so you're telling me that you can do— no wait you can Use the lady bone demons Powers?"

"S-something like that yeah, when I woke up I was able to use small parts of her powers...I-Im scared w-what if It's too powerful I might hurt somebody?"

She Shivered and Macaque Plop down infront of her. The Diamond and the two seals must have caused a huge Distortion of Lady B's power and body. That's why she looks Drain out.

And it might also be the cause of Her powers getting Or maybe almost split up into two resulting to Bao'er using small parts of it.

But what if He'll beat the shit out of her again? That might cause a power split or The Best one! Her Powers will be stripped out from her!. And if that happens Bao'er can Inherit it and She'll be the newly Upgraded ladybone Demon.

"Holy shit Im actually using my Dry Brain right now. Fuck yeah I'm such a genius!"

"Way to go Brother!"

She Cheered and Macaque Huffed in Confidence, he should thanking His Lady for being a Overly thinker. And her ramblings just really paid off. He listens to her okay? She keeps rambling about the sick ass plans and Torture moves to make ladybone Demon cry.

"Okay okay, since you got the Bone woman's power at hand let's make a good use of it!"

"B-But I'm Bad at it! I can't even make scary stuff!"

"Well Let's Practice! It ain't painful to try!"

He Grinned and Carried her, he puts her down and Dusted off her White Dress. "Okay first Step of this Training. Let's know which power you can use for now" he said and Bao'er nods. She took a deep breath and closed her eyes. Macaque watched her struggle as she Used her hands to Summon something.

"Gah! Nothings working!"

"Well We'll try again! Let's try putting you upside down and see what happens!"

"What?!"

"Come on Peach! Let's crack those muscle!"

"O-Okay! But help me up!"

{----●----}

'Ah there it is'

The crew really put themselves in another Demonic situation again. And this Demon may be small and looks like a fish that's inside a robotic fish tank. But hell he's tricky.

"So do you sell anything here besides water? Like things that can help you cross the Dessert quickly? Do you have any for sale?"

"Yes pigsy's right! My treat!"

Mk Grinned and slammed a few coins,Candies and small figurines. Shen and Tang Sweatdropped. "What can I buy With these?" He said and The fish Demon Stared at the Golden coins and the small junks. "Well that's not enough to buy this!" He offered and Majestically showed them that looks like a part of a vehicle engine.

'That might help us cross the Dessert quickly'

Shen nods but seeing Mk's small coins and Shen forgetting to bring her Money. How the hell are they gonna get that beautiful engine?.

"Woah! So awesome!"

Mei Exclaimed and stared at the Big ass engine with glowing eyes. Mk Groaned and Grabbed her "Hnnnnng! But we can't afford to buy it Mei!" He Groaned. Shen Sighs and stepped up activating her Brain ass.

"Excuse me fine sir. That engine looks like a damsel but is there any way for us to take it for free?" She smiled and The Fish Demon Awed at the girls Profesional posture and Looks.