Book 1: Chapter 16

'Shit!'

"Shen! Oh God! Mister Tang We need a first aid!"

"Got it!"

Tang popped out and immediately grabbed out the first aid. The fight under the sea is unexpected for Them but atleast Mei managed to Retrieve the map. But here's another problem for Shen which really pissed off her entire Being.

The damn Mayor kidnapped her Shadow Butler and Shes not buying it. Macaque is her Only Companion at hand and he's the only one that knows about her plans. "Hnnnnng Im scared what if the knives kill shen?" Mk Shivered and Shen snapped out her toughts.

Her Body is covered in blood and knives and if she's a mortal she would be dead right now. "I'll be fine Mk, it just stings a little bit" she assured but still the Knives on her body is Scaring Mk and Mei.

While they took a visit under the sea, Shen Took her time to sneak out the Cell and Walk around the castle using her clones.

Turns out the Dragon king has the 3rd Artifact that she needs to unseal all of her abilities.

The crown.

The jaded crown belonged to The previous kings. And truly its a powerful object and she needs it.

Walking through the empty hallways of the castle, shen Hummed and her eyes Stared at the sealed golden door. The crown must be in there.

Mei is on the run for the map and Shens gonna buy some time to Steal the Crown for herself. She could Ask Macaque to Steal it for her but Her Shadow has done a lot of things including on guarding her.

So she might as well handle this herself and give her Shadow Monkey a break.

Touching the cold metal doors her eyes Glowed crimson and the whole environment shook, Vases falling down and glitched the whole room. Shen Clenched her fist and the golden seal broke in half.

She pushed the door and Calmly entered the room. Her eyes landed on the Golden crown with a green emerald designed. She Smirked and walked towards it.

"Hey! What are you doing here! This place is off limits!"

Grabbing the crown she glanced behind her. "Oh You must be the kings young child. Prince was it?" She exclaimed and the young dragon prince only Growled at her. "You better give that back! That's our family heirloom!" He Shouted and launched himself with his golden blade.

The two fought and with the prince being stubborn Shen let him go rampage for now while holding the crown "say did your father by any chance told you an old tale about the Hollow creation?" Shen Teleported behind him and She blocked his Elbow. The boy Flinched at her crimson eyes "th-thats.....the Anomaly that's Threatening the Celestial realm...w-what about it?!" He snarled and the Blade Glowed. Shen looked at it suprised and it Blasted her away.

"I feel like there's no fun if I'll just destroy everything now right? So how about just playing with it, cause chaos!"

Shen merged out the dark corners unscathed. Not even a blood or Bruises on her skin the prince Shivered at her presence. She stopped and the young kid stumbled back once Shen started glitching towards him in a disturbing way. She Grinned "You're strong, say you wanna be my companion?" She said but the prince pushed her away.