Book 2: Chapter 10

"Full Speed Bao'er! Full Speed!"

"I KNOW! STOP MOVING WILL YA!"

Driving in such Speed, Mk Grinned blissfully as Sandy On the other hand Blocked the Sharp Ice that kept on Chasing them.

Bao'er successfully Captured the Ladybone demons Guy and when she did she Circled around the city for a while and Luckily found Mk and Sandy Rescuing Kids.

The three Cheered in glee, seeing each other once again but That Stopped when a Loud Explosion Blasted. Mk Glanced to the red sky and Bao'er knowing what's happening downtown. She has To bring the Two back.

"Look! The Red sky is Vanishing!"

Mk Grinned and points to the Sky. Bao'er Gasp as she saw the red Hues slowly fading out. Did they Do it? Is lady Shen Back? Was she alive?

The Samadhi Fire is Pretty Strong and brutal and Maybe Shen has a lot of Bruises (she's alive Sweety).

"She's Back!"

"Watch out Mk!"

Putting him down, the Motorcycle Roared and A Blast of Blue Smoke Making their Speed Advanced.

"Oh no not good"

The ice got Bigger and A flash of Neon Blue Spreads all around the city road. pressing the brakes Bao'er looked around as Blue Spirits Merged out glaring down to their souls.

Ladybone demon must have noticed that her Henchmen is Gone and The Red sky Slowly fading away. 'Shes taking action now' pressing the buttons Bao'er glanced to all of the spirits and A large Pentagram Summoned out infront of them. Mk and Sandy Clinged to each other "Hold On!" The engines Roared and In full speed she Drove Through the Blue Portal.

A strong gust of wind Passing through their body as small specks of Snow Merged out. The portal Led them Out in the North and they almost Crashed down due to the Snowy land and the Wind.

Mk Laughed as he Saw The Veiw of the Castle. "We almost died there! Well Almost!" He Exclaimed and Sighs as they Finally left the city. They kept Driving in Normal Speed. Letting themselves breath, Bao'er can't help but feel her Heart Beat faster whenever She sees the Castle.

Lady Shen Is There....

Staring at the Castle gates slowly opening up, Bao'er drove in and they stopped infront the large entrance of the Castle. Nezha Stood there with his new clothes. Well he can't wear his armor for now since He felt so Hot and Itchy "Brother Nezha!" Bao'er Grinned And the three jumped out the Motorcycle.

"Wheres The lady?!"

"Is Shen Okay?! IS SHE ALIVE?!"

Mk and Bao'er Rambled but the Lotus prince stopped the two from Crushing him.

"She's Alive You Dumbasses, come on It's freezing"

Leading them in, There's a loud Ruckus inside and mostly it's Tangs Rambling and Pigsy's Grumbling. "I can't believe it! You're the Hollow creation that the gods sealed?! I thought it's the Bone Demon!" Tang Sparked and Shen Almost spit out her Noodles from his Sudden Excitement. What where did that came from? Is there Stories about her that she didn't know? "Stop it Tang! Can't you see she's Eating!" Pigsy Grabbed the scholar away and The two started arguing again.

"MY LADY!"

Flinching, Bao'er Teared up as she Ran in full speed.  Embracing Her, the two Landed on the ground but Shen kept On her Posture and let The young girl Cry to the fullest. Sighing, She Pat's her Back and Bao'er wailed.