Book 2: Chapter 5

"You mean The Lady Gave you this?"

"Yes, She said that to open it if the time was right. Well considering our situation right nooow—"

The peace of paper that Lady Shen Left and entrusted to him. Of course he didn't forget about it, and it's still in his pockets "she said that You and Bao'er knows what to do" Opening the Paper Macaque flipped it and The two stared at the Intense Detailed Drawing of  a old Thing?

'My lady as your Warrior How the hell are you able to Think such stuff as this?'

The paper is new, nothing dirty and yellowish color but just white. But the drawing? Looks old like an old Stuff or something. Words written and Stories to tell.

His eyes Blinked and His Head finally Clicked. "A Tomb" Red son Glanced to him suprised. Tomb? Like a Tomb for the dead?

"The ladybone Demons Tomb. It's where she was sealed back then but—"

"My father saw that Tomb and Opened it"

Red son finished. The two standing silently as Macaque Looked at the young boy with a serious expression "seriously? Your old man?" Taking a deep breath he Folded the paper and Put it inside his Pockets. Well if his Father found that Tomb then It must be in their Lair.

"Bao'er!"

"I'm here!"

Popping Behind him, she jumped in glee. "Teleport us In Reds Old Home. We got a Tomb to Fetch" Nodding, she opened her palms and a Blue Portal summoned out. Immediately on the other side is the Old Cave that the Demon bull family Resides. But due to the Bone demon they have to leave and Go back to the fortress (their fortress is in the Desert.)

"It's Chilly"

Red son Whispered, the cave is Dark and Foggy too. Even the Metals are having a Frostbite. "We'll be back Bao'er, for now I'll trust you with the calabash" She nods and the two walked in the Portal.  Bao'er Waved and smiled at them "be careful brothers!"

'Of course'

"Well then, let's Search this place up"

Walking in, the cave is giving the two demons the chills and with the fog Literally pissing Red son off. He Used his Fire abilities and Light their way. "Look" Macaque Raised his Palms, his fingers Trailing back to the Blue Sand.

Whispers Echoed through the Dark cold Cave. The two Standing and Staring at the Glowing Neon Tomb right in their Direction.

The Tomb is still intact but With the Rocks and metal Trapping it, it might take a minute to Grab those out. "A shit of course" He Groaned and the two Immortals sighs.

{----□----}

'This guy....'

"Great Sage do you know who are the two Beings that's literally in your throat right now?"

Standing In the Cold Alleyway. Wukong glanced behind him, Jin is Nowhere to be found and Only the two of them are left "You have the Bone witch. Claiming her throne she now has the city under her Control" dusting off his White fabric. His Green eyes Stared at his Golden ones "and Lastly. Lady Anomaly. Which Technically My Target and Yours too" pointing. Wukong Stepped back

His enemy? Shen? No That's not true she's Mk and Mei's friend. "She's a Hollow one Great Sage and with the Fourth Ring Sealed In her Body, along with the Other three. She's Much more Deadlier" He Glared and that Hitted something in his Ego.

"Great Sage we Have to Seal Lady Anomaly before She Burns Everything here"

He stiffened. Clutching the Chains Howler sighs "If She is sealed then I Assure you I'll—" the Temperature dropped. Blue Smokes Scattered around as the Walls Covered in Ice.

Wukong glanced behind him and his eyes widen.

"Great Sage what are you doing?"

White Glowing hair, Blue Glowing eyes. And a Frown, Bao'er raised her Palms and Sharp ice Surronded the White Furred Monkey. Wukong Teleported beside her.

Summoning a Golden Blade Howler Slashed through the Cold ice and a yellow Light Blasted it all. He Pants and His green eyes Glared to her.

"Ladybone Demon"

"I didn't See you In My Visions, You must be that One Peasant that Literally blocks our Objective here"

"Objective? Great Sage You Trust This Demon?"

He Smirked, and that Irked something inside Wukongs Organs. He Glared to him. "Im sorry Kid. But" Bao'er Summoned out a Black Spear and Wukong Grabbed it. It's weird weilding a weapon like this unlike his Staff but. He has no choice

"I'm not Going with that Plan"

Creating a Blue sheild Bao'er and Wukong advanced as they Clashed With the White furred Monkey. Howler Growled and another Sharp ice Froze his leg. He Dropped to the ground and using his Blade he Blocked the Spear and Pushed Wukong away.

Bao'er Opened her palms, a Blue Pentagram Facing him. His eyes Widen once he saw A Large Ice Blasting him through multiple buildings. Bao'er Grabbed the Great sage and with her Small legs the two Dashed through the empty streets escaping the Celestial soldier.

"Great Sage! You Idiot that Guy Is Literally planning to kill me and Lady Shen!"

"Ah—Well He's Down Now Is he?"

BOOOOOOMMM!!!!!

A Loud Explosion shook the Lantern city, Bao'er and Wukong glanced behind them and saw Howler Glaring and His Blade Bursting into Fire. Bao'er shrieked at his Scary Face and Clinged to Wukong who looks Shock. "Okay Nevermind! Nezha!" He Screamed. The two Running Away from the Pissed off Howler who looks ready to murder them.

"Brother Nezha! Brother Nezha!"

Bao'er Teared up, and saw the Lotus prince Not so far away from them. Nezha stopped and turned around only to see Bao'er and the great sage in full speed.

"What In the Bao'er?—"

"There's No time! Let's go!"

She Grabbed him and Started running along with the Monkey king. Nezha Glanced behind them and his eyes almost bulge out when he saw a Celestial soldier that's literally chasing them down.

"GREAT SAGE! WHO IS THAT?!"

"ITS HOWLER! WELL LIKE I CARE BUT HE'S LITERALLY TRYING TO KILL BAO'ER AND LADY SHEN SO LETS BOOGIE OUT!"

"WHAT!?"

Nezha Shouted, making Wukongs ears Ring he Chuckled nervously and another Explosion Blasted through the buildings.

Nezha Growled and With his Fire Rings (the two rings That he uses to fly?) He Grabbed the two and Blasted off the Sky. "A Celestial Soldier Hunting us down, He's Here for the kill" Soldiers up the celestial Realm are tasked to Hunt Shen and Bring her up the Jade emperors Palace. And this time It seems that they finally Noticed her. "Great Sage We Have to—" a Ray of light Made the three Scream and Nezha almost lost balance. He Glanced behind him and another Blast Hit his Foot.

They Landed Harshly to the Ground and Crashed through multiple Rocks.

"GREAT SAGE!"

'Ah shit'

Standing Infront of them, green Fiery eyes Ticked off as His Blade Glared to them. Wukong and Nezha Stood up and Bao'er Dusted off her hands using her Skirt. Nezha Grumbled and Summoned out his Spear. He knows that This guy's came from The celestial realm and to be honest he hates him.

'Green eyed Rhesus. Howler Chi...'

—TRUE FIRE SAMADHI
Vantablack Series