Book 1: Chapter 26

The Team Had successfully Obtained the second ring. Which is a great Success for all of them.

Mk and Mei celebrated and Mk Telling them stories about what happened up the moon and What's really inside. Bao'er would join in and Even told them about the cute moon bunnies and Meeting the moon goddess herself.

Turns out Chang'e was such a Big fan of the monkey king and She didn't mind them taking The ring away. She just placed it as a decoration she said since It suits her Kitchen.

While The others are celebrating, Shens Eyes is Staring at the two rings whose placed on top of the table.

She has a dream.... a scary dream that for the first time....it feels like everything is Falling down.

She's a powerful being! The Jade Emperor fears her and Hell She even managed To Scare the Ladybone demon herself and land a punch.

But It's just that.....The Dream she has and Red sons Vision are so Identical she can't shake it off, It's hunting her mind and Everything just seems so Dark.

Red son also Felt off, but turns out He is also Having troubles of his Daily sleep.

The Visions are Hunting him again and seeing Shen So Quiet. He's gonna assume that she also has the same thought in mind.

"Hey hey, you two look so gloomy. Are you two sick?"

"Shut up Noodle Boy! And Would you stop!"

Red Son Pushed him away but Mk Only laughed at him.  Red son Sighs and Shen Stood up Leaving The others by themselves. Red Son flinched at her Sudden Action and followed behind her.

"Everything is on fire....."

"I know....and it's the same"

Both of them looked at each other, Her Eyes Shaking in fear as she felt this for the first time. He sits beside her; both of them Staring at the Clear river.

A Burning city, Sky that's Colored in blood and Ashes all around.

And One Person Burning Like a hellfire. Their Eyes Speaks So many emotions.....was it pain? Pleasure? Anger?

Shen doesn't know what it is....Heck even Red Son felt so Confused as to who is That Person Burning but still standing like the fire is nothing to them.

"The person in my dreams....it looks like a girl....Resembles Mei I think..."

"Pffft Dragon Girl?"

"What about you?"

Stopping, Red Son Blinked and then his eyebrows Frowned. If Shens dreams Resembles a girl then What the fuck is his?

That Person Burning looks like a Guy!

"We have different Visions....what the—what the fuck is happening..."

Red sons Eyes widen. Clutching the hem of his Shirt. Shen is also shock at the different visions they have.

These visions Are starting to Get serious and how is she gonna Fix it? With all of that Images flashing in their minds....she can't even Dechiper of what it is.

"This visions"

"what is it?"

Taking a deep breath Shen closed her eyes. "Same city, Everything is burning....but Different person" She mumbled.

"It's a undecided Future....whatevers gonna happen, Who ever these Two Persons On fire. It's up to them of whose gonna suffer and take all of the pain"

A future that's so vivid, The fate is so Unclear.

And It's so Scary that Only the two of them can Only See these Visions.

—Vantablack Series 1
Zion204