Anomaly 4

Nezha

Nezha

third Lotus Prince

— A great soldier Up in the celestial realm, Soldiers and Generals Are literally afraid to Talk to him. Others are Fanboying (of course he's nezha)

— yas king slay.

— he also aided Wukong and his Master from the Sealing ceremony (the true fire remember?) Since it needs strong people to withstand the samadhi fire.

— When they successfully Seperated the fire (lmao) Tripitaka entrusted the map to Him and Nezha Respectfully accepted the monks Offer.

— now he's The one guarding the map but Jokes on him Wukong Busted in his Estate and of course Nezha protected the map from being stolen.

— ah well....he failed to protect it since Wukong The monkey king. Literally kicked his Butt.

— so He Has no choice but to get his vehicle. Hunt down the great sage. And get the map back. Oh and also Stopping him from Reuniting the Samadhi rings.

—but Yeah we know what happened....

Bonus:

— He's the kind of guy that Stops a fight and then Literally Smacks them. Like wukong and Macaque for Example, those two kept on Arguing.

—Red son Talks to him every time and With Bao'er being a Curious kid he is he has no choice but to babysit a Bone Demons Hostess and a living Fire Bomb.

— sweets he likes sweets (give him candy and he'll accept it)

—Secretly gives Bao'er Lotus flowers to Calm her Anxiety and Rambling Habits.

— he Plays Majong With those 3 Airheads (Bao'er, Red Son, Macaque)  If theres a chance Wukong can join in.

TRUE FIRE SAMADHI
Vantablack Series 2