Anomaly 1

Six Eared Macaque

Six Eared Macaque

-we all know that this Baddie controls Shadows.

- he can use his shadows or others shadow to Summon out his Shadow clones and even Make an illusion to trick his Enemies.

- He can shapeshift too like Wukong UwU.

Bonus:

-when Macaque Fought Shen (to use her as a bait) and found out she has a Intense and Terrifying ability. He actually Tought that He should pretty much avoid her at all cost.

- Turns out the two met again when Shen saved him from the Mayor and Offered him to Be her companion.

-Shen actually gave him new powers. In which his Shadow Abilities can be more Powerful and Terrifying. He has a hunch that This power is connected to her.

- the closer he gets to Shen The more he starts to get Comfortable around her Strange presence.For instance instead of calling her by her name he now calls her 'His lady' or 'My Lady'. He doesn't know why but there's just that connection and Calling her My lady just suits his Choice of word.

- he's gonna be truly honest here, He hates getting separated to her. Like If ever she leaves he just wants To hide behind her shadow; its fine for him as long as he's with her.

- He's Just quite glad that Shen is a Patient and Calm Person. And Even though he doesn't know her origins he's Determined to Unseal all of the seals that's killing her.