Book 1: Chapter 15

'Shes impressive I like it'

The ships repair is fairing well, and the crew is of course having a great rest but for Macaque and Shen rest looks like impossible for them since progress is probably with them for now.

Macaque tapped the metal bars and Bao'er glanced behind her, she Beamed a smile when she saw Macaque again "big brother!" She Grinned and Macaque took a seat infront of her.

"Big brother?"

"Well I—you don't mind right? Since you know you look waaaay older than me— A-Anyways how are you?"

She smiled and Macaque Laughed at her Remark "I should be the one asking that Kid, How are you? You didn't get a beating now are we?" Bao'er Shakes her head and Macaque Sighs in relief.

Well he can't have her dying he needs her alive and breathing "good good, Anyways You wanna talk about something?" He said and Bao'er started to ramble like crazy but thanks to Macaque being a good listener he is. He managed to follow up with her fast rambling.

"The Bone spirit visited me"

"She did?"

"Yeah and I can Feel her powers getting stronger day by day"

She said and Macaque nods at the information, the ladybone Demon must've the monkey kings power and to top of it with the Mayor Guy beside her. It will be a trouble.

"Have you notice about something strange about the Bone spirit?"

"I-I think so..."

When the Bone demon came For a visit, Bao'er noticed that She looks Beat up and some of the tips of her White Hair have black tints. Her Palms also seems to have green Writtings that she can't Understand.

"She looks hurt"

She finished and Macaque Smirked hearing about the Lady bone demons condition. "Perfect, the seal is Tightly locked with her. Then theres only 1 seal to cover her up but—"

Stopping he grabbed the green diamond and stared at it "its gonna be tough locking the last Seal" obviously it would since she will resist it and find a way to escape again. "What should we do then Big Brother?" Bao'er took a closer look to the Diamond. Macaque Sighs and He Pat's her head making her Blink "I'll handle the beating Kid, and you will stay put for now." He Exclaimed and Bao'er nods at him.

"For now the lady Has Plans for you, don't worry she's nice and expect her to give you some nice nicknames"

He Chuckled and melted with the shadows. Bao'er smiled

'Yes! I'll survive here in this hell hole!'

[-----○-----]

"My lady The Bone spirit seems in struggle"

"The seals I see....great job shadow"

Shen smiled and Macaque Bowed in exchange, he's getting used with these interactions with her and truly he's starting to feel like a butler to his lady (okay that's cute). "Perfectly sealed right what we wanted. Then our last Seal will be the struggle. How's the Girl?" Macaque looked at her and he Smirked.

"She's bubbly even in such a situation, crybaby too"

He laughed and Shen smiled at this new information "now where are we? And why are we here?" He asked and looked at the vast sea infront of them. Shen smiled and on Cue Mk and Mei Jumped in excitement with the Monkey king Behind them.

"Yoohoo! Aaw man Look at the waters!"

"Beach baby!"

The two high fived and Shen smiled at them.  "I'm sorry to break your hopes Dears but Were actually here to visit a certain Dragon" shen said which Made the two kids whole world crash.