Book 2: Chapter 17

Patience and to preserve. Shen Has Kept herself calm in the presence of her Companions. Nezha has been also Acknowledging her and Red son has been Training his samadhi fire more to keep It stable.

And while Burning the Seals slowly Shen is also Teaching him. A few words and suggestions the young boy Accepts them willingly and was so determined to Control his Fire.

"What's this power that survived?"

Red son asked and stared at the Large Red Seal Circling around her Figure. It's much larger than the other seals he saw and the Runes looks so ugly too. Burning Another Chain Shen Opened her red eyes and smiled.

"It's the ability that the gods are so afraid of I suppose"

"I wouldn't ask more if it's that Scary then"

He Sweatdropped and The ground Shook followed by loud Screams of men. Her red eyes Glints and Red son looked at the locked Room Behind Them. "It's time" Grinning. The seals Slowly melted and his Samadhi Fire Burned even Brighter.

Erasing the Runes and chains, They melted like water and The seal vibrated violently.

Slowly breaking like a glass He Backed off and Blocked the Strong wind as the large red seal Crashed to peaces.

Thundering the Blue Sky, He Gasped and Grinned, seeing the Lady once again Awakened and Release the power thats been sealed for Centuries.

'Freedom....!!'

  'Kill!'

'Kill Her!'

'Useless Insignificant Girl!'

'Existence!'

'Return!'

Nothings more Satisfying than hearing the Whispers of the dead

Nothings more Satisfying than hearing the Whispers of the dead. And seeing the world The Bone demon Oh so Wanted will be Destroyed because of her true Fate.

[----○----]

"Ohohoho! My Grace Has Awaken!"

"What?"

"Oh Nothing!~"

Sweatdropping at the Mayor's Weird Actions. Nezha And Wukong Jumped through Rooftops as the butler on the other hand is Swiftly passing through walls like a Smoke.