Book 2: Chapter 9

He has Seen countless Fight and The Same Things as it is. He had traveled the west And Even east to Seek his Revenge. And of course he thought that Maybe Using a mere Girl as a Hostage would Let Wukong out and fight him again.

But fate must be merciful, he met her in such a Ridiculous time. Her Intimidating eyes and Smile Shivered his Body.

She Threatened him to not Piss her off and Knowing she's not a demon nor a God or even deity. He Avioded her and hoped to not cross paths with her again.

'Destiny Is having mercy to you'

The Theater Hall. In which she Saved him from the Bone Demons Man and told him to be her Companion in her Journey. He was hesitant, scared and Doesn't trust a thing about her. But in the end his thirst for Blood. To kill The Monkey king drove him to accept the Power she Gave and in exchange, he will Accompany her through Her Strange Plans.

She trusted him through blood sweat and chaos. And Even stood by her side to assist her.

"My lady You cant just Walk around here"

"Was it because it's night and There might be danger?"

"Exa—"

Stopping from her tracks, she turned around and Smiled warmly to her Shadow demon. He stiffened "well Since you're here I suppose walking in the Middle of the night with the moon will be safe" She Chuckled, earning him a Slight Butterflies.

"The moon is Beautiful isn't it?"

She keeps repeating it, but to ease The Quiet Night the two would Talk Random things; but His mind is somewhere.

'Why am I Following you...'

He has the power to kill him now, he can! He can Slaughter The Monkey king right now and If he is able to Kill him. Then He can leave and be on his way with this power.

But Why is he Following her? Why is he Assisting her in such situations and Even Let Her Be close to his liking?

'Why are you so Enthralling?'

'Your eyes are like Roses'

'Such Sharp Words'

'My Lady'

'If I were the moon will you look at me in such Beauty? Will you compliment me each night and Look up the sky?'

He has Longed for Something warm. Something that can Ease his Chaotic Mind.

And then She would Come and Fill that Longing. She Appreciates His Work, She Shares her thoughts and Calls Him whenever she is in need.

"I don't know but Doing things alone.....I'm not getting used to it and maybe Your Presence is Making me At peace"

His Presence is making her At peace, should he Be Honored? This Shadow Demon Making the Lady At peace?

'Destiny Is Mercyful to you...'

Oh The Gods....He hates it.

Seeing her Seperated from him. It doesn't feel right and Not even the Strong wind can Move his Mind. "My Lady...."

He was close to return. To be with her  but his path is Blocked again and She Left for the sake of their safety.

"RED DONT KILL HER!"

"WELL OBVIOUSLY I WONT! ITS LADY SHEN IDIOT! BAO'ERS GONNA CHEW ME ONCE SHE SAW THE LADY'S BODY!"